Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 Minute Trainer from Tony Horton (P90x guy)

Rdskn4Lyf21

Has anyone seen the infomercials/commercials for the "10 Minute Trainer"?

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/10_minute_trainer.do

I just saw this on TV (it's still on as a matter of fact) and was wondering if anyone has given this a shot or if they've heard anything about it. Personally I'm doing P90x right now, but I was going to wait for this thing to show up on torrent sites and give it a shot on busier days.

So....any word?

I saw this same infomercial this morning. Only 3 payments of 39.99, but if I would have ordered then, it would only have been 2 payments!!!!

THere are also 5 different "10 minute" DVDs, I think. So you'd still be putting in well more than 10 minutes every day......

most of those things are gimmics

dont waste your money

usualy sells more to the lazy who avoid the gym but want perfect abs

I know from personal experience, the P90x is no gimmick. The **** works if you do it and put in the effort. I wanted to see about the 10 Minute Trainer because I'd trust Tony Horton from experience with the P90x.

I saw this same infomercial this morning. Only 3 payments of 39.99, but if I would have ordered then, it would only have been 2 payments!!!!

THere are also 5 different "10 minute" DVDs, I think. So you'd still be putting in well more than 10 minutes every day......

Different DVDs for different workouts...

There are 12 different workout videos with P90x, doesn't mean I put in 12 hours a day ;)

Recognizing that there is a point of diminishing returns in terms of exercise-time expended verses results, 10 minutes of training will get you 10-minute results.

If you currently do absolutely nothing then 10 minutes of exercise is better than zero minutes.

But if you think you're going to go from Pillsbury Dough Boy to looking like the people in the "10 Minute Trainer" ads by doing nothing more than 10 minutes of exercise per day then you've got more problems than just being out of shape.

Recognizing that there is a point of diminishing returns in terms of exercise-time expended verses results, 10 minutes of training will get you 10-minute results.

If you currently do absolutely nothing then 10 minutes of exercise is better than zero minutes.

But if you think you're going to go from Pillsbury Dough Boy to looking like the people in the "10 Minute Trainer" ads by doing nothing more than 10 minutes of exercise per day then you've got more problems than just being out of shape.

THAT SUPPORTS MY FIRST COMMENT

Its definetly the real deal. I was fortuate enough that my body allowed me just to burn his CD's. So I ended up paying $0.

If your lucky enough (and can burn DVD's) that would be your best route.

Heck if enough people want it I might be able to work up something at a very friendly Redskins fan discount price.

Its definetly the real deal. I was fortuate enough that my body allowed me just to burn his CD's. So I ended up paying $0.

Heck if enough people want it I might be able to work up something at a very friendly Redskins fan discount price.

I sent you a PM.

SO YOU GET FOR FREE THEN CHARGE PEOPLE

LOL

TYPICAL

You mean the 10 Minute Trainer, right?

SO YOU GET FOR FREE THEN CHARGE PEOPLE

LOL

TYPICAL

Well, there are costs associated with the blank DVDs, the time expended on making copies, and mailing...in addition of course to the lawyers fees tied to charges for copyright infringement.

I'm gonna come out with the 9 minute workout... nobody will buy the 10 minute workout if they can buy mine, which is 9 minutes.

What if someone comes along with an 8 minute video?

Huh? What? That would never happen

I'm gonna come out with the 9 minute workout... nobody will buy the 10 minute workout if they can buy mine, which is 9 minutes.

What if someone comes along with an 8 minute video?

Huh? What? That would never happen

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 6-Minute Abs. Then you're in trouble, huh?"

"No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel."

"That - good point."

"7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office."

"Why?"

"'Cause you're ****in' fired!"

Well, there are costs associated with the blank DVDs, the time expended on making copies, and mailing...in addition of course to the lawyers fees tied to charges for copyright infringement.

JUST MESSN WITH YA MAN

MORE POWER TO YOU

Archived