Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Bargate Tonight 6/19/08 Hard Times Cafe

WVUforREDSKINS

Get together tonight at Hard Times cafe in Springfield, VA.

This is my first one. Skinslove<3 and the usuals will probably be up there. Hope to see y'all there.

Oh, I think its dollar domestic beers tonight until 9 and free nacho and taco bar.

Springfield

6362 Springfield Plaza

Springfield VA 22150

T: 703 913 5600

F: 703 913 5605

Springfield@hardtimes.com

:cheers:

I never understand why these threads are always started the day of the event.

Probably would get a better turn out if there was a bit more notice.

I don't know either I was just asked to start a thread. Don't kill the messenger.

Its nothing to big, just a few people gettin together.

The fact of the matter is we really don't want any of you to show up. So we're giving you as little notice as possible so that odds are you don't show up. :silly:

I hate all you jerks anyway. I hope you choke on a free nacho, and the only one there to give you mouth-to-mouth is a 400 pound fat guy named bubba.

Well, I will not be in attendance, since I will be DJing at the Rock It Grill.

If you all want to drop by afterwards then come on down, because we have a MUCH better karaoke sound system and dollar beers and free nachos only last until 9 at HT, so come over after that :D

Always an interesting crown. It is 21 and over so I can understand if you all don't want to leave Slacky behind :silly:

So how was it last night???

I finally made my first one last week and had a great time.

Sure wish I could make it every Thursday, but living 60 miles away makes it hard to do.

Skinslove will probably post some pictures. I had a good time (from what I remember) definitely took advantage of dollar beers.

We played darts, there was karaoke (I am never doing that again. I was terrible) and guitar hero 3. Sweet Sassy and Slacky did that. Skinslove has pics of them playing all intense like.

My head is killing me. Sweet Sassy I owe you a shot.

:cheers:

Archived