Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much would you give to meet & get autograph of top Redskins player(s)M.E.T.

disturbed1

How much would you give to meet, get an autograph and a picture with one or maybe two top Redskins player(s)??? When I say give I mean to Make A Wish Foundation. Great cause. Please be serious because I need to get a feel for how much is too much. A few of you may remember that we had a signing lined up but my buisness partner lost his daughter to an illness. We really want to do this not only for my fellow Redskins fans but for her as well. Please be serious.....

It would depend on who the Skins are, and the format.

If its a private dinner, then that more costly that having a group party where players are in attendance.

I like the idea, but need more info to be able to give you an educated guess...

Because of the effort place by the organizers (and the fact that they are too supporter of the redskins) towards the cause, I would give a generous amount, but I put a $0 monetary value on meeting and getting an autograph from anyone.

Please be serious.....
If it's Laron Landry, forget it, he never shows up for anything.

;)

I'm not sure how much I would give. It all depends on how much your bringing in a year. It's kinda hard to just throw a number out there.

I'd give a couple grand to meet Sammy Baugh in TX and sip a Coke and talk football with him for a couple hours.

Nice answer. :applause:

How much would you give to meet, get an autograph and a picture with one or maybe two top Redskins player(s)??? When I say give I mean to Make A Wish Foundation. Great cause. .

Anyway to answer the question I would give $1000 and I wouldn't care which Redskin showed up. Make-A-Wish is too important a cause.

As of now we are going to have Cooley and Campbell for about 2 hours. Would you give more if it was a casual event... drinks and food with Chris and Jason wondering around the room??? Or would you give more for an autograph and photo session??? Thanks again.

Disturbed1 your best bet is just to spill what the appearance fee is they want and tell the members here and see how many are willing to show.

In general, members here are not dropping $100 per for an autograph/appearance. A few will, most will not.

If it were me I would base it on $50 - $100 per person and figure if you can get enough of a showing for you ot make any money.

We are paying the fees out of our own pockets!!! We were thinking of doing it like this. If you donate lets say $100 (print out your conformation from make a wish and bring it with you) you can either attend the event and get your autographs or come to the event and have some food and drinks and just mingle with the players. We are not looking to make money just raise money for the make a wish foundation.

We are paying the fees out of our own pockets!!! We were thinking of doing it like this. If you donate lets say $100 (print out your conformation from make a wish and bring it with you) you can either attend the event and get your autographs or come to the event and have some food and drinks and just mingle with the players. We are not looking to make money just raise money for the make a wish foundation.

Well are you expecting 10 people, 100 people, 1000 people?

Mingling with drinks and food would need to be a small group of high contributors. Otherwise just do $50 - $100 per person and have an autograph signing.

Some people might contribute a lot to be in a room with 20 or so people for lots of 1 on 1 time. Much more than that and it's a bust. :2cents:

$0

I don't get the obsession with autographs. If you met or know a player, cool, do you really need proof to show others?

Same reason as your obsession with extremeskins and post count.

Mine is for art work, I hang it on the wall.

Whatever floats your boat.

$0

I don't get the obsession with autographs. If you met or know a player, cool, do you really need proof to show others?

It is all for a charity that helps very sick children. I am sure you don't have kids or you wouldn't make such a stupid comment..... sorry this is personal for my friend and buisness partner who lost his child earlier this year.

As of now we are going to have Cooley and Campbell for about 2 hours. Would you give more if it was a casual event... drinks and food with Chris and Jason wondering around the room??? Or would you give more for an autograph and photo session??? Thanks again.

Maybe both. Maybe like a quick autograph session, with drinks and food afterward. That would probably be a lot less chaotic. If you let Jason and Chris float around from the start, people might just start crowding around them like crazy.

So let them get their autographs and pics, then hang out afterward.

And I love to hear things like this. Way to go man. God bless.

:cheers:

Archived