Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5th Grade Celebration Creation w/ pic

Capt. Kaos

Guess I should have specified.... it's a cake.... everything but the pan and spoon are edible.... strawberry and chocolate cake, vanilla pudding, vanilla wafers, tootsie rolls, and chocolate icing.

O. I guess that is funny in a testosterone kind of way.

;)

5th grade celebration?

I am a principal but have no idea what that is.

Is it for a cake auction, contest, or just for fun? It looks real, good job.

Just for fun. I always like doing things a lottle different.

O. I guess that is funny in a testosterone kind of way.

;)

5th grade celebration?

I am a principal but have no idea what that is.

5th Grade Celebration - It's our "graduation" but for some reason we can't call it a "graduation". So we have a celebration.

Guess I should have specified.... it's a cake.... everything but the pan and spoon are edible.... strawberry and chocolate cake, vanilla pudding, vanilla wafers, tootsie rolls, and chocolate icing.

Please tell me your not trying to save the planet at the same time by recycling the litter box or the scoop. Even if you only had fluffy for 2 weeks before the little furball got runover by the mailman, and the box was only used a handful of times, please tell me you parted with $10 to get new ones. If not this thread is going straight to CNN, or no FOX, they'll make this a breaking news story.

Please tell me your not trying to save the planet at the same time by recycling the litter box or the scoop. Even if you only had fluffy for 2 weeks before the little furball got runover by the mailman, and the box was only used a handful of times, please tell me you parted with $10 to get new ones. If not this thread is going straight to CNN, or no FOX, they'll make this a breaking news story.

Rest assured, the box and the scoop are brand new, been washed and sterilized.

My kid may get on my nerves but not even I could do that! :D

Archived