Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

• 1 month later...

Anyone else noticing alot of the popular "china" sites for replica jerseys are down/gone?? 2 of the places I frequent are both offline at the moment.. Is it just on my end or are you guys seeing it too? (I'd post links, but it's against the rules I believe.) Just check your favorite "replica" site and see if it's online or off.. Thanks!

Found this interesting. The players are charged $800 for each jersey they decide to keep.
Where'd you hear that?
Anyone else noticing alot of the popular "china" sites for replica jerseys are down/gone?? 2 of the places I frequent are both offline at the moment.. Is it just on my end or are you guys seeing it too? (I'd post links, but it's against the rules I believe.) Just check your favorite "replica" site and see if it's online or off.. Thanks!

General Reminder: Please do not post urls to counterfeit jersey sites on extremeskins.com. Thanks.

Here you go Mark, I found a picture of this gamer the other day thought you like it (if you hadn't seen it before). It went to auction (Hunts) and was suppose to bring in between $20,000 and $30,000. Its a beaut huh?

Whoa...

I'll look and see if I can find it for you. BRB

Here are 2 different pages talking about it

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/gallery?id=4870054

http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/baugh-namath-jerseys-top-super-bowl-auction/

"The well-worn #33 jersey once donned by the Pro Football Hall of Famer was bid up to nearly $20,000 online, but once the internet portion closed, weekend attendees at the Hard Rock Cafe pushed the final bid to $40,000. With Hunt Auctions’ 15% buyer’s premium added, the final realized price was $46,000."

"The well-worn #33 jersey once donned by the Pro Football Hall of Famer was bid up to nearly $20,000 online, but once the internet portion closed, weekend attendees at the Hard Rock Cafe pushed the final bid to $40,000. With Hunt Auctions’ 15% buyer’s premium added, the final realized price was $46,000."

Worth every single penny of that amount IMO. I'm drooling over that!

A little more info on the jersey...btw...it is ripped!

http://web.warpathconfidential.com/?p=3138

There are only two known Sammy Baugh jerseys. One is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The other can be yours for, say, $30,000.

The Washington Examiner details how the Washignton Redskins’ greatest player ever has a jersey among the 280 items of the Super Bowl memorabilia show at Hunt Auctions.

The jersey was discarded after ripped off Baugh during a game against the Boston Yanks in 1947 or ’48. It was given by a team employee to a young fan, whose family has kept it ever since. Two Baugh experts contacted by the Examiner confirmed the jersey’s authenticity.

• 1 month later...
Not sure. Why not give us your height and weight, and somebody will weigh in ...

Sorry. :)

I'm 6'2, 275. The Replica 2X is a little loose, definitely don't want the authentic to be tight. I would just go to the store and try one one, but the closest Redskins store is quite a ways away.

Sorry. :)

I'm 6'2, 275. The Replica 2X is a little loose, definitely don't want the authentic to be tight. I would just go to the store and try one one, but the closest Redskins store is quite a ways away.

Because the authentics have sewn numbers, they are less likely to be looser than the replicas. I would go with the 56 to be safe, but you can always exchange it if its too big for the 54

Archived