Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The real McCain

speardog1

Hey at least your honest in your approach, the problem is that your using a link to a website that is obviously lopsided.

I thought about that, I could of used youtube but I'm lazy. And I figured since the website didn't make McCain say those things it didn't matter. Apparantly it does matter?

I thought about that, I could of used youtube but I'm lazy. And I figured since the website didn't make McCain say those things it didn't matter. Apparantly it does matter?

IT might not on this board, your not allowed to say anything bad about Obama though.

I was talking about starting a thread in similar fashion about Obama.

The most the right can come up with is Rev. Wright, his middle name, and that he doesn't place his hand over his heart.

Pretty weak stuff. Although Wright was pretty damaging.

He hasn't said one thing and then said another. He is IMO the closest thing we have seen to an honest politician in years.

The most the right can come up with is Rev. Wright, his middle name, and that he doesn't place his hand over his heart.

He hasn't said one thing and then said another. He is IMO the closest thing we have seen to an honest politician in years.

Obama has made plenty of faux pas but you really don't hear much about the little ones, only the ones that will make national attention.

If McCain (and to a degree Hills) even has their shoe untied, its a front piece expo by Olbermann on MSNBC.

Wow, you conflict yourself in one line. :laugh:

The Wright stuff would be all out damming were it a white supremecist preacher and a white candidate. Throw in the white comments by his wife and you would have a losing candidate.

For the record, I did do a Mccain/Obama thread search. And just as I suspected, the past week has slightly leaned towards more Obama bashing. my thread searching skills aren't the greatest though. There's a pattern I noticed where if an Obama thread is brought up it seems to last a while, most McCain threads lasts a few pages then disappears.

Wow, you conflict yourself in one line. :laugh:

The Wright stuff would be all out damming were it a white supremecist preacher and a white candidate. Throw in the white comments by his wife and you would have a losing candidate.

What were the white comments?

And it was only damaging to him because so many people didn't understand what he was saying about how our policies abroad caused the attacks. The only thing heard was GD America over and over.

The number of replies here should speak to you about the validity and credibility of that presentation on that site. Those are some typical Michael Moore editing and copying/pasting techniques if I have ever seen them.

I tried to point that there were some shady parts. I don't particurly agree with the Katrina disaster. WTF was Mccain supposed to do? I don't blame him for celebrating his birthday.

Mayhaps. I think he'll still have a very difficult time getting elected. I think his platform is too far left, and McCain will seize a greater share of the middle ground.

I wouldn't have a problem with either as far as "leadership" goes. I think Obama will, in the end, lose on the issues.

Though, I'm also convinced that ANYONE at that level of politics is an irredeemable crook. (McCain and Obama, and definitely Hillary) :2cents:

For the record, I did do a Mccain/Obama thread search. And just as I suspected, the past week has slightly leaned towards more Obama bashing. my thread searching skills aren't the greatest though. There's a pattern I noticed where if an Obama thread is brought up it seems to last a while, most McCain threads lasts a few pages then disappears.

Maybe nobody wants to defend him? ;)

Kinda takes the fun out of it.

As far as Obama flipping,didn't he say he would talk to Iran ect w/o conditions and has since changed his mind? (which is reasonable)

Whay always makes me laugh is when people compare him and Bush, if anyone remembers when those two were competing for the nomination they were nothing alike.

Yeah,you simply have to look at my opinion of him to tell he is no W.

Maybe he will change my mind,but I doubt it.

Barack said he never heard Wright say anything controversial....then 3 days latter he admits it in his race speech

He also said Wright was to close to throw under the bus.....then he threw him under the bus

Also

The Clinging to God and Guns pander line to the Liberals in Sodom (oh....I mean Frisco) was real damaging

Yeah,you simply have to look at my opinion of him to tell he is no W.

Maybe he will change my mind,but I doubt it.

I think he will make a better president that Bush, the way the social conservatives are going in the US they are making the liberals look conservative.

Gay marraige and abortion are not matters that should decide an election, just as race and gender should not be factors either

McCain was great on SNL last night :laugh: :laugh:

Telling the dems not to rush you have plenty of time and give John Edwards another shot :)

That was hilarious... I also loved him talking about not taking any earmarks for Arizona... so they went from 4700 miles of highway to 900 miles of highway and no new post offices, so they need to pick-up their mail in New Mexico... his appearance on Letterman was also humorous...

I think he will make a better president that Bush, the way the social conservatives are going in the US they are making the liberals look conservative.

Gay marraige and abortion are not matters that should decide an election, just as race and gender should not be factors either

McCain IS a social conservative...or so they say.

Maybe he will be better,time will tell if he gets elected, but I doubt it

Archived