Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chomerics...

Baculus

Who will have a better impact as a Rookie?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have a better impact as a Rookie?

• Devin Thomas
    • Malcolm Kelley

Feel free to flog me in this thread, heck you could use it as a Chom bashing thread :D

Bac, cleared some space, was wondering why I haven't been getting any hate pm's lately, I thought the resident moonbats were getting soft :laugh:

Feel free to flog me in this thread, heck you could use it as a Chom bashing thread :D

Bac, cleared some space, was wondering why I haven't been getting any hate pm's lately, I thought the resident moonbats were getting soft :laugh:

Dude, your baby tapes are now online. Did you know about this?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246725

;)

Does anybody else find irony in Chomerics using the term "Moonbats"? :laugh:

drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :silly:

Does anybody else find irony in Chomerics using the term "Moonbats"? :laugh:

:laugh: you support a party that placed a disbarred physician's "diagnosis" (which was based on them paying him to say what they wanted him to) on a brain dead woman, which said "she can have a full recovery". . .to appease the biggest lobbiest of the political right, the Christian Coalition. They then stopped Congress and passed a bill which, I mind you, got the president OFF VACATION in Texas to come back to DC to sign, which an entire American city in death and drowning couldn't even do, nor a PDB stating that Osama Bin Laden was determined to attack the US by flying planes int high target areas in NYCity and DC . . . yet I am the moonbat :doh: :laugh:

Yes, it is quite ironic isn't it ;)

Chrom could ya break me a deal on thisUSED TOOTH BRUSH auction....my wife needs one and she ain't touchin' mine :)

Well, I don't think I need to tell you what happened to the other toothbrush she had. . .well, let's just say that I heard through the grapevine that the last "toothbrush" she had. . . and I quote here . . . "put a smile on her face that hasn't seen the light of day in 20 years" . . . and you wondered what that burning rubber smell was? :laugh:

Chom, thanks for clearing some space man!

I've been getting PMs bounced back for a long time, now. I tried to PM you to let you know, but... ;)

lol, space cleared. . .

hope people don't mind the flaming, just having fun :laugh:

Archived