Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2008 Mini-Camp - Day 1 (Final)

JimmiJo

So freakin excited! Anyone hear Sellers's interview? He sounded pissed off lol.

Sellers came into the store I was working in last summer and I talked to him for a little while, he just doesn't seem to be an overly extraverted guy. He was friendly but not that outgoing, it seemed pretty normal to me.

JimmiJo I need some pics so I can show my boss's when they ask me at 5 why I didnt do any work today. If I got paid by the number of times I refreshed extremeskins.com a day Id be a millionaire.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW guys, don't forget to check out the vids on Redskins.com, I'm so excited to see our new WRs in Redskins uniform.

I heard Sal Paolantonio asking Zorn a question in the background so look for some info to be on ESPN later.

According to Sal: Power running game out. WCO in.

Jason Campbell says Zorn wants him to be more 'loose'

Sal: Jason Campbell played WCO at Auburn. Jim Zorn taking it slowly, playbook is pared down.

James Hasty(?)-Rookies learning about coach. Veterans to learn about Colt Brennan, see if he's a QB they 'can count on.' Rookies should give 100%...

For those asking about pictures, Murf took a bunch and they will be up shortly.

Now if it was me, they'd be up already. But when Murf starts sneaking nips from that flask he carries his sense of urgency goes right out the window...

wow, phillip daniels said he'd gained 20 lbs. of muscle! if that's true, and he is up around 290, should he just be a full time DT in the rotation? i mean, we know he doesn't generate that much pass rush to begin with, and he already slides inside on passing downs. looking at the roster, there are a bunch of young DEs on the roster, but very little depth at DT, which is basically just griff, monty, and golston. instead of carrying someone like boschetti or askew, why not make daniels a DT and give an extra roster spot to someone like buzbee. daniels might be more effective rushing from inside rahter than the edge. could be a stopgap for that 3-tech DT we never drafted.

just a thought.

thanks JJ and murf for all the hard work. much appreciated.

wow, phillip daniels said he'd gained 20 lbs. of muscle! if that's true, and he is up around 290, should he just be a full time DT in the rotation? i mean, we know he doesn't generate that much pass rush to begin with, and he already slides inside on passing downs. looking at the roster, there are a bunch of young DEs on the roster, but very little depth at DT, which is basically just griff, monty, and golston. instead of carrying someone like boschetti or askew, why not make daniels a DT and give an extra roster spot to someone like buzbee. daniels might be more effective rushing from inside rahter than the edge. could be a stopgap for that 3-tech DT we never drafted.

just a thought.

thanks JJ and murf for all the hard work. much appreciated.

great post :applause:i couldn't agree more!

For those asking about pictures, Murf took a bunch and they will be up shortly.

Now if it was me, they'd be up already. But when Murf starts sneaking nips from that flask he carries his sense of urgency goes right out the window...

murf dusting off the dial up modem? :silly:

Archived