Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Silly Dr. Z

fullnelson9999

i searched but didnt find anything

This is Dr. Z's analysis of our picks

Washington Redskins: The first four picks and seven of the first eight went for offensive players, with a punter thrown in. Never mind that age is creeping into the defense, and the death of free safety Sean Taylor left that unit depleted, so why ... ah, why bother?

i do believe that we took two guys who can play safety, but i guess thats not trying to replace Sean is it. I thought he was gonna be off our backs now that Monk got in the HOF, guess not

Washington Redskins: The first four picks and seven of the first eight went for offensive players, with a punter thrown in. Never mind that age is creeping into the defense, and the death of free safety Sean Taylor left that unit depleted, so why ... ah, why bother?

i do believe that we took two guys who can play safety, but i guess thats not trying to replace Sean is it. I thought he was gonna be off our backs now that Monk got in the HOF, guess not

Nah, this is his revenge for Monk getting into the HoF. :)

If we had gone DE - DT in the 2nd round:

"Nevermind that they have no receiver taller than 4'2" and no depth at the position. Jason Campbell still has no one to throw to. God forbid if Chris Cooley ever gets hurt."

Did you expect anything else? We could have drafted Long, Long, McFadden, Ryan and Dorsey and he would have said, 'Are the Redskins running a daycare or an NFL team? What do they think they're going to accomplish drafting all of those college players?'

He's anti Redskins 100% of the time. Don't give that ass-clown any time by reading his drivel.

and seven of the first eight went for offensive players, with a punter thrown in.

Seven of the first eight draft picks were on offense?

Thomas - WR

Davis - TE

Kelly - WR

Rinehart - OL

Tryon - CB

Brooks - P

Moore - S

Brennan - QB

Jackson - DE

Horton - S

We didn't even draft seven offensive players, nonetheless seven out of the first eight. Guy can't even count, no wonder he struggles with objective analysis.

He changed his article lol :laugh:...

Washington Redskins: The first four picks and seven of the first eight went for offensive players, with a punter thrown in.

Has been changed to this:

Washington Redskins: The first four picks and five of the first eight went for offensive players, with a punter thrown in.

Guess he found a working calculator. :cool:

Archived