Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who has the NFC's best Defensive Line?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Now that Minnesota has Jared Allen they may have the best DL in football. He's going to be a good complement to their two fatty, run-stuffing, DTs.

On the other hand, the Giants have two stud DEs and a nice swing-D-Lineman in Justin Tuck, and some solid DTs (who was the young guy that got the sack in Brady in the Super Bowl?)

Which has the best DL in the NFC? And if you think another NFC team has a better DL..who is it?

Vikings, there will be NO running against them and Allen will end up with 20+ sacks. 3 guys who require double teams!

Exactly. They're going to have the complete package on DL, I'm glad we don't have to face them this year.

Too bad they don't have a QB or any receivers though :)

Giants:

Umenyiora

Strahan

Justin Tuck

Barry Cofield

Jay Alford

Fred Robbins

Kiwanuka (Goes back to D-Line this year)

How did I know you'd say Giants?

pancakes.jpg

MMMMMM.....Pancakes

I think we can all agree on Pancakes....:hungry:

Now that Minnesota has Jared Allen they may have the best DL in football. He's going to be a good complement to their two fatty, run-stuffing, DTs.

On the other hand, the Giants have two stud DEs and a nice swing-D-Lineman in Justin Tuck, and some solid DTs (who was the young guy that got the sack in Brady in the Super Bowl?)

Which has the best DL in the NFC? And if you think another NFC team has a better DL..who is it?

Redskins hands down. Phillip Daniels at 38 will find the fountain of youth and put up 20 sacks. Carter is the best DE in the game right now. Griffin will also find the fountain of youth.

The Vikings are my darkhorse to make the NFC Champ game this year. That dline is going to be dominant if they stay healthy and they have one of the best backs in the league, they are going to be playing alot of physical mistake-free football. If they only had a legit QB I could see them seriously making the Super Bowl.

The Vikings are my darkhorse to make the NFC Champ game this year. That dline is going to be dominant if they stay healthy and they have one of the best backs in the league, they are going to be playing alot of physical mistake-free football. If they only had a legit QB I could see them seriously making the Super Bowl.

If they could just get a legit QB and legit WR's

I don't get the man crush on the Vikings. They are a terrible team. While they did have the best run defense, they also had the worst pass defense. They have no WRs and no QB. They aren't going to do anything this year. 7-9 or 6-10 I say.

There's no man crushes on the Vikes, we're talking strictly DL here. They already had possibly the best DT combo in the league and now they have Jared Allen on the end, that's a hell of a line.

:mad: Thanks for effing up my poll Mike....geeeeez....

:jk: You still like Pancakes so it's all good

:laugh:
I don't get the man crush on the Vikings. They are a terrible team. While they did have the best run defense, they also had the worst pass defense. They have no WRs and no QB. They aren't going to do anything this year. 7-9 or 6-10 I say.
The Vikings are loaded with talent. Their run and pass defense dramatically improved by adding Allen. Not bad considering they not only had the number one defense against the run, they had the number one rushing offense.

Adding Bernard Berrian should help the offensive effectiveness. As far as your projection they were 8-8 year and have improved their team regardless of how good their QB is.:2cents:

Archived