Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins give up on Boldin&Chad/Miami offered Taylor to skins,but rejected!

michael_33

Bon Scott (1974-1980) or Brian Johnson (1980-Current)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Bon Scott (1974-1980) or Brian Johnson (1980-Current)

I think I am going to log for the night and not get on until next Tuesday. All this crap is getting to me.

Really, the same repetitive junk. I wish there were more posters who analyzed numbers and actually made educated opinions instead of saying whatever comes off the top of their mind.

Research really isn't that difficult. Go to NFL.com. All the stats are there. Instead of spewing ****, make an educated assumption.

I really hope that you Sweed, kelly, thomas (or other rookie WR) fans are right. I'm just not as confident in their abilities. Picking a WR in the 1st round is just such a crapshoot. I guess I'm still scared of drafting another Desmond Howard or Michael Westbrook...then again maybe I should just get over it. Tomorrow should be entertaining at the least.

PLEASE TRADE 1ST ROUND PICK for Boldin, Johnson, Williams or other PROVEN WR.

]']Really' date=' the same repetitive junk. I wish there were more posters who analyzed numbers and actually made educated opinions instead of saying whatever comes off the top of their mind.

Research really isn't that difficult. Go to NFL.com. All the stats are there. Instead of spewing ****, make an educated assumption.[/quote']

Ok dad.

Washington appears to have focused its attention to three WR prospects: Malcolm Kelly, Limas Sweed, and Jordy Nelson. If Johnson, Boldin, or Roy Williams is traded, Philly and Dallas seem the most likely landing spots

Thats unreal, Can you Imagine having to cover T.O and One of those 3 recievers....Why is it that everytime we go after someone they always end in the NFC East and not on our team.....There's gonna be a Definate change in this defense this year without Taylor

How will JLC bash the front office now?

I don't know why people always get so furious with JLC because he's truthful about how moronic our front office is.........Let me guess you're a republican and you don't like it when anyone talks trash about the Bush administration....because just like the redskins front office, the Bush administration has done an amazing job over the last 8 years.

It's in Washington's best interests to keep Boldin and Johnson off of DAL and PHI roster. This should be interesting to say the least, but if all else fails, stay the course and look at my signature.

Say no to Merlin!

EDIT: Great move not taking Taylor. That was a no brainer in my opinion.

:cheers:

Archived