Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Justify Your Skins Mock Draft Here

elkabong82

I like the idea of adding pics to my draft picks. So here are my picks again with pictures this time!! :applause:

1. Limas Sweed WR Texas

2w40713.jpg

2. Lawrence Jackson DE USC

x2ugbr.jpg

3. Cliff Avril LB Purdue

2luuhjo.jpg

3. Justin King CB Penn St.

25015a9.jpg

5. Barry Richardson OT Clemson

15db3f6.jpg

6. Dominique Barber S Minnesota

35jgi0j.jpg

7. Adam Kraus G Michigan

2ywfvdd.jpg

7. Durell Mapp LB UNC

9qahll.jpg

7. T.C. Ostrander QB Stanford

i299o3.jpg

Feel free to bash it!!! :laugh:

I like the pic idea, so I guess I'll follow suit:

1) Kentwan Balmer, DT

375584.jpg

2) Chilo Rachal, OG

244847.jpg

3) Jordy Nelson, WR

2022986122_daacd1ba50.jpg

3 comp.) Trae Williams, CB

352354.jpg

5) Wallace Gilberry, DE

1952239.jpg

6) Malik Jackson, OLB

357960.jpg

7) Jordan Lipsey, C

GHMSQECDDNYTJTS.20070809153517.JPG

7 comp.) DJ Parker, S

1837288814_526fb4a2c1.jpg

7 comp.) Nick Hill, QB

337711678_41fb409ed8.jpg

I'm glad you guys jumped on the pics, makes it easier for everyone else.

Nice job, Elka. I love the Nick Hill call. I just discovered him today, but I see that you found him a bit before I did.

Jordy in the 3rd would be amazing, but with Mayock moving him to a top 5 WR rating, I think someone will take him late second or early third.

I don't like the options in the 3rd if the top guys and Nelson are gone.

Good thread, we'll keep it alive. ;)

Dorsey, the top DT in the draft, ran a 5.12 40, Balmer a 5.28. I am not seeing a huge difference there. Dorsey has also been slated with "taking plays off". However, this is something a lot of the big guys do, I th nik because of their size and age. Dorsey had 69 tackles, 7 sacks his senior year, so it seems to me Balmer isn't that far off, from a statictical standpoint anyway.

Whether it was good coaching or playing better because it was his last year is up to speculation. However, after his senior year, Balmer was initially considered a 2nd rounder. He has been doing well in prodays and workouts and interviews, which has risen his stock up to a low 1st rounder. Of course it is still speculative whether this dedication is solely to rise his stock, or if it is him turning over a new leaf. I see us take guys like Montgomery though, and reach them, make them dedicate themselves, and this, coupled with DT being named a priority by Cerrato, and BPA among the players most likely to be around, is why I think the Skins wind up taking Balmer, IF they stay at 21.

It is no secret we want to trade down, and if either ATL or BAL skips on QB early, they could be suitors to trade, netting us an early 2nd and 3rd, or an early 2nd and late 2nd. If this were the case, I'd see us taking OT Sam Baker in the early 2nd, and DT Dre Moore in the later 2nd. The other 2nd or early 3rd would prob. be for Nelson, our 3rd would be for CB probably, and the comp. pick would be either OL or DL, IMO. Or maybe Scmitt, the FB out of WVU. With that many early picks, the team could make that reach with the comp. especially since FB is an important role in a WCO. However, I don't think it is likely we draft a FB. Just a bit of wishful thinking.

7 sacks compared to 3.5 sacks is quite a ways off statistically speaking. It's also 6.5 sacks for Balmer in his career compared to 13 for Dorsey. Of course we could argue that's the difference between top 5 compared to late first round, but I don't think we should set our sights that low for a DT in the first round. And to note a 5.3 is a bad time, look at the history of 1st round DT's and unless they are 330 pound monsters then they all are in the 4.9-5.1 range.

Taking Montgomery in the 5th because of laziness issues isn't the same as taking a 1 year wonder with laziness issues in the 1st. Balmer had 2 years of starting before this one and was practically nonexistant. He was a 2nd rounder before the combine, but what was he before this season started?

Another knock on him is his production in comparison to the rest of his team. Statistically he was the worst pass rusher on the UNC defensive line. The true freshman beside him at DT got more sacks than Balmer did. I'd prefer Dre Moore over Balmer any day of the week.

7 sacks compared to 3.5 sacks is quite a ways off statistically speaking. It's also 6.5 sacks for Balmer in his career compared to 13 for Dorsey. Of course we could argue that's the difference between top 5 compared to late first round, but I don't think we should set our sights that low for a DT in the first round. And to note a 5.3 is a bad time, look at the history of 1st round DT's and unless they are 330 pound monsters then they all are in the 4.9-5.1 range.

Taking Montgomery in the 5th because of laziness issues isn't the same as taking a 1 year wonder with laziness issues in the 1st. Balmer had 2 years of starting before this one and was practically nonexistant. He was a 2nd rounder before the combine, but what was he before this season started?

Another knock on him is his production in comparison to the rest of his team. Statistically he was the worst pass rusher on the UNC defensive line. The true freshman beside him at DT got more sacks than Balmer did. I'd prefer Dre Moore over Balmer any day of the week.

Dorsey was in the late 5.1's, Balmer in the late 5.2's. One-tenth of a second at that range isn't a huge deal. I know a 5th rounder isn't as big of a deal in terms of risk as a 1st rounder, I simply said if we can reach other young players, then we have a good chance at reaching this kid. I also pointed out Balmer was initially a 2nd round prospect, but dedicated himself his senior year, and followed it up with excellent workouts, prodays, and interviews, and now he is a first round prospect.

Balmer wasn't as good earlier on, but he also didn't have Butch Davis until his senior year. What was Branden Albert before the season? He shot up from early 2nd at the start, to possibly early first, even top 10. Players rise and fall because of their workouts, and there is good reason for this, as coaches get to see these guys up close and do their own analysis. Balmer has risen, not fallen. Dre Moore is talented, but no scout has him above Balmer. Balmer got a lot of double teams in his DT role at UNC, which arguably was what freed up his teammates. The perception can go either way.

I'm not committed to Balmer, and if a trade down scenario were to occur I think that would be our best option.

My pick of Balmer goes with the safe assumption we will stay put at 21. Banking on a trade is a gamble. It also assumes he will be the BPA at 21. That is all I'm going by is who the BPA will be.

AT 21, the best OL left will likely be Gosder Cherilus. He's a RT, and scouting reports say he can't play any other spot. The best WR could be Sweed, but even so I think the team is looking at WR in the 2nd or 3rd, as BPA entails no gambles, and WRs have a one of the highest bust ratios by position. I could see still see Sweed getting taken by us though. Calais Campbell is the X-factor, IMO, as we could value him higher because of his performance with our curent D-line coach, but Calais' stock could be driven down to us in the 2nd round. Cerrato has said though, that the team is not committed to one specific player or position in the 1st, which leads me to believe they will still go BPA, and that won't be Calais at 21.

The best CB likely will be Talib, and while he is a decent prospect, I don't think he stands out more than Sweed, or Balmer, or Merling. I also think the team does use a bit of need in their BPA selection. For example, if a QB were the BPA in the 1st we likely wouldn't take him. I think the needs at OL, DL, and WR will drive down Talib's stock with us enough to where he won't be considered the BPA.

So this leaves DL. IMO, the 2 best DL that will be available will be Balmer and Merling, DT and DE respectively. Merling has potential obviously, but between the two BPA IMO goes to Balmer over Merling. If Harvey were to fall to us then he would be a better BPA than Balmer, IMO.

The list of BPA's among players most likely to be available in order, IMO, are:

1) DT Balmer

2) DE Merling

3) WR Limas Sweed

4) CB Aqib Talib

Players with most potential to fall who would trump the above players, IMO, and in order:

1) OT Chris Williams

2) DE Derrick Harvey

3) OT Jeff Otah

4) CB Mike Jenkins

I guess were adding pics now.

So...

1. Kentwan Balmer DT

1259882.jpeg

2. Trade down to the end of the second, Jordy Nelson WR

jordy.jpg

3. John Greco OG/OT

98c0vhb4.jpg

3 comp. Brian Johnston DE

IMG_4079.JPG

4. (Get back a 4th round pick by trading down in the second round)

David Roach SS

1613729.jpeg

5. Marcus Walker CB

marcuswalker1344720.jpeg

6. Thomas Williams LB (#41)

2xs62317.jpg

7. Marcus Henry WR

kansasx.jpg

7 comp. Andrew Bain OG

1003516.jpg

7 comp. Kevin Mitchell SS

1413459.jpeg

1- With Harvey and Albert off the board, and nobody feeling there is a first round WR worthy, we take CB in this order if there: DRC, McKelvin, Jenkins, Talib, Cason, Porter, and Flowers. I'd like to trade down, if possible, if the first four are gone.

2- If we have to grab a WR in the first four rounds, I'd want Jordy Nelson and the only way that happens, is to grab him here. I'd rather take a DT with this pick if either Dre Moore or Trevor Laws are still available.

3- Best guard available and it should be Schoening, Radovich, or McGlynn.

3C- Brian Johnston, DE, out of Gardner Webb. Read my other post about this guy. He is projected as a fifth rounder but after his pro-day he is climbing. He won't be there for us in the fifth and we need this guy.

5- Gary Guyton, OLB, out of Georgia Tech. Not much known about the guy but he has some measurables. Try this, 6'1" 245, and ran a 4.47 at the combine. I'd say definately worthy of consideration here. May be raw but damn.

6- Jerome Felton, FB, out of Furman. Small school guy and is the fifth ranked FB in the draft. 6', 247 pounds and runs a 4.62. More than 50 TDs in three years at Furman and wasn't even their leading carrier. Rather than spend a third round pick on Hillis or Schmitt, he is a better value in round 6 so we can get more key positions of need.

7- Greg Hay, SS, out of Toledo. Small school guy stands at 6'1" and 227 pounds but runs a 4.49.

7C- Jeff Cavender, C, Boise State. A dependable blocker on an incredible line. Can play guard or center (better for NFL). 6'1" 303 pounds.

7C- Todd Blythe, WR, out of Iowa State. Stand 6'5" 214 pounds. 40 was a little slow but put up decent numbers with a mediocre QB.

Bring in Bruce Hocker, WR, out of Duquesne as well. He will probably go undrafted but he is 6'3" and 205 pounds. Put up incredible numbers as a junior but his senior year was not great. Faster than he ran at the combine but I don't know how fast.

Balmer wasn't as good earlier on, but he also didn't have Butch Davis until his senior year. What was Branden Albert before the season? He shot up from early 2nd at the start, to possibly early first, even top 10. Players rise and fall because of their workouts, and there is good reason for this, as coaches get to see these guys up close and do their own analysis. Balmer has risen, not fallen. Dre Moore is talented, but no scout has him above Balmer. Balmer got a lot of double teams in his DT role at UNC, which arguably was what freed up his teammates. The perception can go either way.

I knew the double team card would be thrown in. Dorsey was 2nd on his team by a half sack, Ellis was 2nd by 2 sacks. They played beside much more talented players. You can either look at that and say it freed those two up for less double teams or you can look at it as it is impressive that those two DT kept up with the rest of their defensive line. You're right, scouts universally place Balmer over Moore, however scouts are clearly wrong atleast half the time in the first round, the draft history is full of busts to prove that. Balmer did a great job stuffing the run, however he was nowhere near as dominant in that aspect as Pat Sims.

Balmer will probably end up a lot like other recent late first round/early second prospects like Alan Branch, Justin Harrell, and John McCargo; it's still early to judge that bunch but the lot of them are disappointments so far. But to note those 3 all had about the same statistics as Balmer; good enough to be noticed but not really spectacular. I highly doubt Balmer ever becomes an impact player. I'd rather pass on him and take a DT in the 2nd round.

Understand this is not who I would draft, but who I THINK the Redskins will draft. My draft selections are not final until the Fat Lady sings. :laugh:

1 (21) - Phillip Merling, de (Clemson)

1 (29) - Sam Baker, t (USC) Only if the Redskins trade down with San Francisco

The Redskins would really like to trade down here. But if they do trade down more than a few spots, Merling wont be there. I'm guessing (hoping) the Skins will trade down with San Francisco and pick up another 3rd round pick.

2 (54) - Jordy Nelson, wr (Kansas State)

Cincinnati might draft Jordy Nelson ahead of the Skins. The Skins would love to get Sam Baker here, but he probably wont last that long either. If so, the Skins will pick a CB here, like Tracy Porter (Indiana). I hope they dont draft Malcolm Kelly. :doh: Another possibility is trading this pick to Oakland for CB Fabian Washington.

3 (75) - Josh Johnson, qb - San Diego - Only if pick acquired from San Francisco

If you are going to draft a QB, why not a good prospect, instead of camp fodder?

3a (84) - Charles Godfrey, cb - Iowa

The Redskins will be mainly looking for a CB or OL here.

3b (96) - Mike Pollak, c - Arizona State

Duante Brown t - (Va. Tech) is also a possibility here. Marcus Harrison, dt (Arkansas) is doubtful because of off-field risks. Darrell Robertson, de (Ga. Tech) is a possibility, but only if they intend to switch him to SSLB.

5 (155) - Tony Hills, t (Texas)

If the Skins dont draft QB Josh Johnson in the 3rd, they might draft a QB here like Ainge or Dixon. But I think the pick here will be Tony Hills, who may slide down this far because of injuries. Oother possibilities are Peyton Hillis, fb (Arkansas), and Arman Shields, wr (Richmond)

The picks get really difficult to figure out now because there are so many possibilities and directions teams can go in.

6 (188) - Erik Ainge, qb (Tennessee)

The Skins will draft a QB here, either Ainge or QB Dennis Dixon of Oregon. I personally like Dixon better.

7 (228) - Zack Bowman, cb-s - Nebraska

The Skins take Zack Bowman here who has good potential and great speed and some size, but has been downgraded because of an injury prone career to date. He can be tried as a CB and SS.

7 (243) - Kareem Moore, ss (Nichols State)

The Skins draft a true safety here. Nick Solakan, s (Yale) has size, Ivy League smarts and decent speed. A sleeper pick I like is Chaz Schilens, wr (San Diego State), with his 6-4 size and 4.38 speed, but who has been injury prone to date. The Redskins don't have too many LBs on their roster, so they will draft at least one LB, probably two. So another possibility is Jon Banks, olb (Iowa State).

7 (249) - Alvin Bowen, olb - Iowa State

The pick here is Alvin Bowen, a small, but productive LB. Other possible picks are Lance Leggett, wr (Miami), Marcel Reese, fb (Washington) or Brian Witherspoon, cb (Stillman) who has 4.29 speed. They could also draft Paul Smith, qb (Tulsa), if they haven't drafted a QB to this point.

Hey INMATE is there a chance you might have the height, weight, and speed of your picks?

Here you go. Most of these numbers are from the combine and Pro Days, not from erroneous mocks.

1- Phillip Merling DE 6-4 280 4.76 Clemson

2- Jordy Nelson 6-3 213 4.49 Kansas State

3a- Charles Godfrey, CB - 6-0 207 4.47 Iowa

3b- Mike Pollak, C - 6-3 301 5.04 Arizona State

5- Tony Hills, T - 6-5 309 5.25 Texas

6- Erik Ainge, QB 6-5 225 5.04 Tennessee

7- Zack Bowman, CB-S - 6-0 197 4.39 Nebraska

7- Kareem Moore, S 5-11 211 4.67 Nichols State

7- Alvin Bowen, OLB - 6-1 223 4.79 Iowa State

Great thread and a lot of nice mocks! I agree sharing our mock drafts allows all of us a chance to start becoming familiar with potential future Redskins players.

So, here I go...

For more information on my draft philosophy and for my previous mock drafts, see this thread: http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241245

Here is my latest mock based on who is likely to be available. This is a mesh between who I'd like to see drafted and who the Skins are likely to select.

VERSION 1

(1) 21: CB Mike Jenkins, South Florida, 5-10, 197, 4.40

ALT, if Jenkins is gone already

(1) 21: CB Aqib Talib, Kansas, 6-1, 202, 4.45

(2) 51: DT Dre Moore, Maryland, 6-4, 305, 4.86

(3) 84: WR Jerome Simpson, Coastal Carolina, 6-2, 199, 4.47

(3C) 96: DE Brian Johnston, Gardner-Webb, 6-5, 274, 4.66

(5) 154: OG Drew Radovich, USC, 6-5, 301, 5.38

(6) 186: SS Caleb Campbell, Army, 6-2, 229, 4.60

(7) 228: OT/OG Mike Gibson, California, 6-4, 305, 5.19

(7C1) 242: OLB Alvin Bowen, Iowa St., 6-1, 223, 4.75

(7C2) 249: FB Jerome Felton, Furman, 6-0, 241, 4.75

VERSION 2

(1) 21: CB Mike Jenkins, South Florida, 5-10, 197, 4.40

ALT, if Jenkins is gone already

(1) 21: CB Aqib Talib, Kansas, 6-1, 202, 4.45

(2) 51: WR Jordy Nelson, Kansas St., 6-3, 217, 4.51

(3) 84: DT Red Bryant, Texas A&M, 6-4, 318, 5.04

(3C) and beyond same as above

Round 1- WR Limas Sweed, Texas

sweed-td.jpg

Round 2- CB Antoine Cason, Arizona

mj6mjw0v.jpg

Round 2(alt.)- CB Patrick Lee, Auburn

15425.jpg

Round 3C- DE Bryan Johnson, Gardner-Webb

no pic

THe rest of the draft is too hard to pick, but I would be very happy to see Tommy Blake, Zack Bowman, Colt Brennan, and Kendall Langford in Washington uniforms.

I guess I'll throw my :2cents: in here as well:

1. Phillip Merling. DE Clemson 6-5 270 4.75

At first I wanted Calais, and in many ways I still like him, but do to his already massive size and the fact that he still hasn't filled out his frame, I think he would end up being more of an inside guy. Merling gives somebody good against run and pass and helps us get younger and better along the Dline

2. Jordy Nelson, WR KState 6-2 218 4.61

This guy is exactly what we need I think. One draft magazine actually says this:"Projects as a possession receiver who makes cathces in traffic and breaks tackles to turn short passes into big plays. Can contribute immediately in the return game. Too me that fills our need perfectly.

3a. Xaiver Adibi, OLB Va Tech 6-1 225 4.6

This is perhaps the first of my two homer picks I guess, but Adibi brings us good speed and youth to the LB group. We are not sure when Rocky will get back and how ready he will ne. Adibi gives us a playmaker at the position and an insurance policy. Washington is also getting up there in age on the otherside. With Rocky healthy and Adibi, we would have a good rotation

3b. Simeon Castile, DB Alabama 6-0 190 4.6

College corner who will play safety in the NFL. Was all SEC and led the team in picks his Junior year. Projects more of a FS but has the ability to cover slot WR's and is physical

5. David Hale, OG Weber State 6-5 309

was a Tackle in college but is better suited to play Guard in the NFL. Has good size and is quick and aggressive

6. Trae Williams, DB USF 5-9 190 4.5

a little on the small size but looks to be a solid nickle kind of guy.

7a. Josh Coffman, OG East Carolina 6-6 291

more of a project because he went from TE to tackle. However he has good athletic ability and did well for opening up holes for a good RB

7b. Matt Flynn, QB LSU 6-2 228

I think he will most likely be gone, but if around, this would be my pick for a #3QB, the other choice would be Alex Brink from Washington St.

7c. Todd Blythe, WR Iowa St. 6-4 200 4.63

another big target that won't be more then a red zone threat and special teams guy.

I would also trade any othese last few picks for Arman Shields WR Richmond. I think he would be a must I think in the late rounds if we miss on Jordy

I like alot of other players like DJ Hall and Chris Ellis, but I tried to do this based on who might actually be there. I see alot of picks with Albert or one of the top two Corners but I don't see any of those three being there. I also like our set up at DT and feel that we would be wasting a pick if we used an early one on the middle of the line rather then the DE. Feel free to speak your mind on this. I will say though that I'm deployed so I'm not totally up to date on where guys are projected.

I like most all of the mocks I am seeing here. Nice posts, people. However, I wouldn't pick a safety in any of the rounds unless all of the other players available at the time are just not worthy. Yes, I would take THREE O-linemen and TWO D-linemen in this draft before I would consider a safety. Unlike some of you, I am fine with Landry and Reed as the starting safeties...

I like most all of the mocks I am seeing here. Nice posts, people. However, I wouldn't pick a safety in any of the rounds unless all of the other players available at the time are just not worthy. Yes, I would take THREE O-linemen and TWO D-linemen in this draft before I would consider a safety. Unlike some of you, I am fine with Landry and Reed as the starting safeties...

Cerrato has said in interviews though that the team is looking to add a LB, QB, and S in the later rounds. Landry and Doughty are a very good tandem, but the only depth is Fox. However, I could see them forgoing safety for OL as you suggest, and picking up an UDFA S.

This is who I think the Skins will take...not who I want to see them select:

Round One- James Hardy, WR Indiana- Skins get a much needed red zone weapon

Round Two- Trevor Laws, DT Notre Dame- Skins get a nasty guy to stop the run, and help with the pass-rush

Round Three- (1) Justin King, CB Penn State- Skins add much needed depth at this position with Carlos Rogers still healing from last season

Round Three- (2) Chris Ellis, DE VA Tech- Skins acquire a DE who has a good motor

Round Five- Andrew Crummey, OG, Maryland- Skins add depth, take best player available at the time they select.....

There's no way we draft a QB, especially Henne in the 3rd round. The Skins have holes to fill and QB is not one of them for this upcoming season. The Henne pick is god awful, the Skins will most likely take a QB, but not until the 6th or 7th rounds.

So you're saying draft a QB just not one of the best possible? So just take a QB later in the draft no matter how far down your board he might be? That's probably the logic that got sorry ass Jordan Palmer drafted...

So you're saying draft a QB just not one of the best possible? So just take a QB later in the draft no matter how far down your board he might be? That's probably the logic that got sorry ass Jordan Palmer drafted...
I think there are bigger needs in the first 3 rounds than qb.If we were to draft a qb in the later rounds it would be project purposes only.I think Jasons better days are ahead of him. Why waste a 3rd rpound pick on a qb if he's only going to ride the bench?

1st round: Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson:

Though I love Limas Sweed I think even if both are available Merling is the guy for the Skins. Clearly Andre Carter needs a partner in crime and I think this may be the guy that could step in immediately and make a big difference.

2nd Round: Malcom Kelly, WR, Oklahoma:

With knee issues and now the whole marijuana ordeal Kelly is going to slip. And if he does happen to slip all the way down to the Skins second round pick he would be the perfect solution to their WR needs. Hes 6'4" and with game speed that is deceiving. This would be a steal in the second round.

3rd Round: Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame:

With Sean Taylor now gone we're going to need a possible replacement to complement LaRon Landry. Zbikowski has good playing experience at Notre Dame and had a very productive career there. He would be a very good pick in the third round.

3rd Round (Compensation): Red Bryant, DT, Texas A&M:

Red is a big boy at 6'4" and 318 lbs and would be a nice future presence in the middle. He could be developed into a big time run stuffer. A great potential third round pick.

5th Round: Chad Rinehart, OG, Northern Iowa:

If he lasts until our fifth round pick he would be a great pick here. We need some help with depth on the o-line and Chad would be a great guy to develop. Hes big at 320 lbs and could help with possibly replacing Pete Kendall.

6th Round: Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii:

We're going to need a third QB to develop and not many teams want to take a chance on Colt Brennan. Nobody had a better college career than this guy and if he's there what the hell might as well give him a shot.

7th Rounders: More depth on the offensive and defensive lines are always helpful, also a punter or kicker would be nice.

As I said in my previous post, the team has other, larger holes to fill instead of wasting a 3rd round pick on a 3rd string QB. Henne is a staute in the pocket, and has never been able to win a big game, 0-4 vs. Ohio State. The Skins would be much better off drafting an OL or DL/CB/WR in the 3rd round then wasting on Chad Henne. Also there are QB's in the later rounds, it's just a matter of finding them. The Skins obviously didn't do their homework last draft in taking Palmer, but 3rd string QB is not on the top of my priority list at this current moment.

That's the same logic that got Tom Brady drafted by the Patriots.

That's the same logic that got Tom Brady drafted by the Patriots.

I knew this was coming... And actually the Pats QB coach was VERY high on Brady and stood on top of a table during the 6th round begging the Pats to draft him... Yeah, they waited until the 6th round to grab him but if they felt he would have been taken earlier they would have reached earlier on him... And he's a once in a generation type player... Come on. I'm not saying we SHOULD draft QB early... I'm just saying... I'd take Colt Brennan in the 6th round if it's true he's putting on weight and isn't a 185 pound stick figure... I think drafting a QB every draft is a smart idea... So many guys slip you should continue to bring guys in every year because you're always gonna have the Jordan Palmer's... And Jason Campbell isn't a "lock" to have a great career so if you're high on a guy and have an extra selection in a round you should go ahead and go for him... There's just a big a chance of Chad Henne being a bust as a D/O-lineman being a bust in the 3rd round...

Archived