Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hall of Fame tickets on sale

Dieselpower44

Sounds like a lot of peeps got lucky. I'm in, too. :cheers:

What section did you get? I got section 16 not ideal but better than nothing. More importantly where is the tailgate going to be? At least for this game we don't have to put up with all the ***holes in Seattle tailgate parking lot.:laugh:

I have a feeling us Skins fans are going to dominate the place.:cheers:

What section did you get? I got section 16 not ideal but better than nothing. More importantly where is the tailgate going to be? At least for this game we don't have to put up with all the ***holes in Seattle tailgate parking lot.:laugh:

I got South Section 10 seats 1-2, Anyone know what side the skins will be on? :)

For those of you who say that they will just find a bar to watch the game at, don't give up. I'm sure tickets will be popping up on ebay. Why drive all the way to Canton, OH. and not attend the game? Round out your Redskin weekend and spend a couple extra bucks to do it right!!

If anybody has THREE extras, please PM me!

My mom, grandmother, and I are going to the enshrinement and would REALLY love to cap off our weekened by going to the game.

Somebody PLEASE help me out.

honorary_hog, bigMike619, WARLORD1863, thekrabber, mikeinalexandria, Reic:

The phone was on constant busy, and the page froze 4x when I attempted to buy tickets. :doh:

However, I did get through online at 11:03 and snatched up 6 tickets, sideline North 8, row D & E. :cheers:

Everyone will have a ticket except for Reic, who already decided to pass on the game. So we're good to go.

I want to have your children.

I want to hold you when its cold.

OK OK OK..

I just want my ticket!! You are the best DUDE!!! :cheers:

Just let me know how much.

I got South Section 10 seats 1-2, Anyone know what side the skins will be on? :)

The South side has the Grandstand so I "assume" the "home" team is on the South sideline. Looking at the history of games on the HOF website the AFC/NFC teams alternate as to who is listed first each year. Looking at NFL. com the away team is listed first.

This year Indy is listed first.

So with that line of reasoning I'll take a wild *** guess and say the Redskins will line up on the South side.:cheers:

OK, I know that is a stretch, but I have at least a 50% chance of being right.;)

I called at 11:08 until 11:59 NON STOP!! I got nothing.

MFer! I was pissed when I heard the recording that the tickets have been sold out. I had to have made a thousand or so calls in that time frame and each one caught a busy signal.

Oh well, unless I can get lucky with 2 tickets together.. I will be tailgating during the game. I WILL be there regardless if I get game tickets or not. :(

I got through by phone and picked up six sidelines. They didn't tell me anything about locations but they did give me a confirmation number. My card hasn't been officially charged yet either, but it's been pre-charged.

I'm still trying to find out about the TG. Somebody from the fairgrounds was supposed to call me back last week but they never did. I'll call again tomorrow. :)

I got through by phone and picked up six sidelines. They didn't tell me anything about locations but they did give me a confirmation number. My card hasn't been officially charged yet either, but it's been pre-charged.

I'm still trying to find out about the TG. Somebody from the fairgrounds was supposed to call me back last week but they never did. I'll call again tomorrow. :)

That's odd Mark. I got through and my buddy got through as well and we both were given the section, row and seat details. As long as you have your conf#, you should be good.

My card transaction just went through today. I got my tix online and had an immediate email confirmation. I was hitting the buttons online at the same time my other hand was pressing redial on the phone. Website let me in before phone did.

Has anyone been to the HOF game before? How's parking? I've never been to canton and plan on making a motorcycle trip out of it if I can.

Thanks!

Has anybody received an email from the hall of fame confirming their ticket purchase?

Has anybody's card been officially charged (not just pending)?

Thanks

Archived