Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mock My Words!

JC2MOSS

He is going to be drafted in the 1st round... Hands down.

So, the "upside" I am excited about, obviously outweighs the "concerns" that you and all your scout friends have.

I think you might end up surprised at how many teams take a pass on him. If he had a subpar senior year but then lit up the combine and showed he was an elite athlete in his workouts then the "upside" thing might hold true and could merit a 1st rounder. But he had a subpar senior year and then proceeded to look the exact opposite of an elite athlete. Poor numbers at the combine and looked horrible in position drills. He lacked any visible agility, he looked very stiff, and he was all around sloppy. With the D Line being very deep in this draft I doubt anyone would take the chance on a guy like that with a 1st round pick just because he is big. 2nd round, probably. 1st round? Not worth the risk, IMO.

If we got those first three, I think it would be a very successful draft.

I think Campbell will be better in the pros with his size and all.

And I think Kelly is going to drop and be a steal because of the speed issues in his workout. He's a much better WR than his 40 time reflects, his strength is going over the middle, taking big hits and holding on to the ball and that's what we need in our offense. We already have the speed guys we need big guys that can get the jump ball and go over the middle.

agreed. I'd love to snag Campbell in the first and have Kelly fall to us in the 2nd.

Yeah... His college career was so bad that he is a 1st round lock.

And your whole "You wanna make a bet" mentality shows your maturity level when you are in disagreement and is truly nothing short of pathetic.

Grow up bro.

Wow. I'm being immature? I just wanted to see if you truly believed in what you were saying. Again, you state he is a first round lock, but give nothing else.

I guess I am at fault for falling into your cyclical ignorance, but you could at least step up and try to make a valid point. Then provide credible evidence to support it. Until then, you should not be throwing insults around. They only lessen your already transparent credibility.

If 50 tackles, 6 sacks for minus 40yds and 12.5 stops behind the line, 5 QB pressures, 2 forced fumbles (recovered both), 1 INT and 2 pass deflections in 12 games is a bad year...

I can live with that.

He will have more good years than bad. Mock my words..

We are looking for a Justin Tuck.

Inside pass rushing ability from the DT spot on 3rd downs.

Campbell seems like a pretty good fit in that sense. In that video he looked amazing. I trust film more than shorts.

Our new DL coach knows Campbell more than anyone. I think we'll try to trade down and take Campbell in the early second.

We are looking for a Justin Tuck.

Inside pass rushing ability from the DT spot on 3rd downs.

Campbell seems like a pretty good fit in that sense. In that video he looked amazing. I trust film more than shorts.

Our new DL coach knows Campbell more than anyone. I think we'll try to trade down and take Campbell in the early second.

I think everything you said was spot on. I just believe that Calais wont make it into round 2.

IF thats the case and the Redskins want him... Then they gotta pull the trigger at 21.

I will be glad if they do!

:point2sky

LMB... I have been reading these boards for a loooooong time. And believe me when I tell you, credibility is not exactly your strong suit around here.
Really? Once again you just make a statement with absolutely no validity. People might disagree with my analysis or my conclusions, but nobody can claim that my opinions are uninformed.

To show you what I mean, I present our 1st round pick. She is dominant.

Remember, a highlight video is just that, a compilation of a players BEST plays.

Really? Once again you just make a statement with absolutely no validity. People might disagree with my analysis or my conclusions' date=' but nobody can claim that my opinions are uninformed.

Remember, a highlight video is just that, a compilation of a players BEST plays.

I remember watching that vid before. It was probably posted on here before. Man, she made those little boys look FOOLISH!

:laugh:

Really? Once again you just make a statement with absolutely no validity. People might disagree with my analysis or my conclusions' date=' but nobody can claim that my opinions are uninformed.

And one workout tells the whole story?

I would argue that you are in fact grotesquely uninformed.

What part of 50 tackles, 6 sacks for minus 40yds and 12.5 stops behind the line, 5 QB pressures, 2 forced fumbles (recovered both), 1 INT and 2 pass deflections in 12 games makes this guy a risky pick?

Remember that the Canes lost 6 out of thier last 7 games and the ENTIRE defense struggled.

Calais STILL put up decent numbers IMO.

I was wondering what took you so long to reply... Should have known you were scouring youtube for some of that "pertinent evidence" you are so strict about providing.

:doh:

And one workout tells the whole story?

I've already addressed that my opinion of him isn't based on just one workout, but the combination of poor workout #'s AND a dropoff in production. He also failed the all important eye test.

I would argue that you are in fact grotesquely uninformed.

I'm sure you would but that's because you are clearly unable to distinguish between opinion and fact.

What part of 50 tackles, 6 sacks for minus 40yds and 12.5 stops behind the line, 5 QB pressures, 2 forced fumbles (recovered both), 1 INT and 2 pass deflections in 12 games makes this guy a risky pick?

So, your conclusion is that collegiate production=NFL success? If that were true Courtney Brown would be in the HOF.

Remember that the Canes lost 6 out of thier last 7 games and the ENTIRE defense struggled.

Calais STILL put up decent numbers IMO.

I DO agree that the teams struggles could have affected his production. But then you have to be willing to admit that the teams previous success could have been responsible for his early production.

I was wondering what took you so long to reply... Should have known you were scouring youtube for some of that "pertinent evidence" you are so strict about providing.

You are watching and waiting for my replies? I guess that's a sign of respect allbeit a bit creepy. Carly owns you.

Campbell has some upside, but I don't think it's first round upside. While I think he can be a good player, I think he's a reach with the 21st pick.

While Kelly might be a good NFL receiver, he doesn't possess any unusual ability. He's big and he can catch the ball. There are many receivers with similar attributes. Further, Kelly's attitude makes me question his coachability. His comments after his workout were very Brandon Lloyd-like. Makes me wary, even if he's available in the 2nd round.

Roy Schuening is an ordinary guard. A tough guy without a lot of athletic ability and not much upside. I'd rather see the Skins consider some other O-linemen who offer some versatility and potential.

Love the Molden pick, but he's a guy that could be drafted much earlier. A lot of teams love small college guys with big-time ability.

Okam is strickly a run stuffer and lane clogger. Don't the Skins already have enough of those types? In the same area of the draft, I prefer a guy like Arizona's Lionel Dotson, who can disrupt and get after the passer.

McLain is strickly a free agent type. Doesn't yet have a position. Rather see the Skins take a flyer on a QB here.

Henry offers some size and good hands, not much more. Maybe worth a flyer in the 7th.

Overall, a draft reflecting poor value.

:laugh: The whole point about Campbell was that his collegiate production dropped off SIGNIFICANTLY.

As for the bet' date=' that's what I thought. You are weak like the Ukraine. We could make it in size one or even ninja writing if that's what you're comfortable with. ;)[/quote']

Weak like the Ukraine, ha ha. Never say that on a subway, especially while playing RISK. Unless you know who is around you.

Funny video. Where is she "mocked" to go?

Campbell could pan out, but he seems to have bust written all over him. You're right LMB, there were a lot of concerns about his poor season...before the combine. After his lackluster showing there, I'm surprised he's even still being mentioned as 1st round material. I'd prefer Groves to Campbell.

I'd rather see us go offensive tackle if we are staying at #21. It just seemed like last years injuries had a profound effect on our offensive production. Not to mention our defense has always been rated near the top of the league, cant say that for our offense.

All in all, I would still rather see us trade down, but dont know if it will happen.

As for the WR, I would much rather see Jordy or Sweed in the second round.

Sweed just had the question mark about his wrist, but seemed to do well catching the ball on his proday.

So, to me its a matter of which one would be available in round 2.

I like seeing all the mocks and there is some really good info shared, but i would like to see a thread started about who y'all think are the top three BPA's for the first and second round, that could get interesting.

Don`t flatter yourself..

Fine... I`ll make a bet with you.

I bet that there is nothing you can say to convince me that you are not a complete and total Moron.

You keep making this about me. Why are you so obsessed with me? The fact that all you can rebutt about my post is the part about me only further validates my belief that you know you are wrong. Remember, knowing is half the battle.

You keep making this about me. Why are you so obsessed with me? The fact that all you can rebutt about my post is the part about me only further validates my belief that you know you are wrong. Remember' date=' knowing is half the battle.[/quote']

Yep... I`m still not convinced.

Very funny G.I. Joe reference there though. A desperate (and failed) attempt to sound quick and witty just further solidifies my earlier comment.

You are in fact... A Moron.

Campbell has some upside, but I don't think it's first round upside. While I think he can be a good player, I think he's a reach with the 21st pick.

While Kelly might be a good NFL receiver, he doesn't possess any unusual ability. He's big and he can catch the ball. There are many receivers with similar attributes. Further, Kelly's attitude makes me question his coachability. His comments after his workout were very Brandon Lloyd-like. Makes me wary, even if he's available in the 2nd round.

Roy Schuening is an ordinary guard. A tough guy without a lot of athletic ability and not much upside. I'd rather see the Skins consider some other O-linemen who offer some versatility and potential.

Love the Molden pick, but he's a guy that could be drafted much earlier. A lot of teams love small college guys with big-time ability.

Okam is strickly a run stuffer and lane clogger. Don't the Skins already have enough of those types? In the same area of the draft, I prefer a guy like Arizona's Lionel Dotson, who can disrupt and get after the passer.

McLain is strickly a free agent type. Doesn't yet have a position. Rather see the Skins take a flyer on a QB here.

Henry offers some size and good hands, not much more. Maybe worth a flyer in the 7th.

Overall, a draft reflecting poor value.

Other than Dotson you offer no alternatives. I couldnt dissagree more with your player evaluations, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Wheres your mock Guru?

Archived