Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mock My Words!

JC2MOSS

Other than Dotson you offer no alternatives. I couldnt dissagree more with your player evaluations, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Wheres your mock Guru?

You started a thread about your own mock draft to see what people thought about it, not a thread where everyone posts their own mock drafts. Is he not entitled to his analysis of the mock you posted unless he posts one of his own?

Yep... I`m still not convinced.

Very funny G.I. Joe reference there though. A desperate (and failed) attempt to sound quick and witty just further solidifies my earlier comment.

You are in fact... A Moron.

See. You are still just making this about me and resorting to further insults. If you are so intent on proving I'm a moron you could always pay for me to have a professional IQ test administered. You could even take one yourself and we could post the results. That would prove once and for all that you are a genius and I'm a moron. In my defense, I was forced to take one when I was 16 and tested in the 99.7 percentile. I've done some(a lot of) drinking and smoking since then, but things are relatively fresh up there. Frankly, I think it might be kind of fun.

See. You are still just making this about me and resorting to further insults. If you are so intent on proving I'm a moron you could always pay for me to have a professional IQ test administered. You could even take one yourself and we could post the results. That would prove once and for all that you are a genius and I'm a moron. In my defense' date=' I was forced to take one when I was 16 and tested in the 99.7 percentile. I've done some(a lot of) drinking and smoking since then, but things are relatively fresh up there. Frankly, I think it might be kind of fun.[/quote']

I kinda figured the drinking and smoking bit... The rest is all senseless blathering. As is usually the case with you.

You started a thread about your own mock draft to see what people thought about it, not a thread where everyone posts their own mock drafts. Is he not entitled to his analysis of the mock you posted unless he posts one of his own?

Are you Guru?

No... So let him answer any questions directed toward him. Mmm Kay?

Are you Guru?

No... So let him answer any questions directed toward him. Mmm Kay?

If you don't want anyone else to comment on what you are saying on a PUBLIC FORUM then perhaps you'd be better suited to take it to PM with Guru. But thanks for actually answering the question I asked.

What question?

Are people not entitled to analyze your draft unless they provide one of their own? Guru went through your picks and talked about why he would or wouldn't take the players and all you basically responded with was "where is your mock draft?"

I kinda figured the drinking and smoking bit... The rest is all senseless blathering. As is usually the case with you.
I take it that's a no. I kinda figured...

Now that I got my count over 2500 and can finally have Jason instead of Brunell I have no more use for you. I appreciate your assistance, although unwittingly, in acheiving this milestone. Feel free to say what you want as I will no longer respond.

Are people not entitled to analyze your draft unless they provide one of their own? Guru went through your picks and talked about why he would or wouldn't take the players and all you basically responded with was "where is your mock draft?"

Hes very entitled to his opinion... As I stated in my response to him. Read it again pal.

It`s not like I demanded his mock or threatened him to make his mock public.

Lighten up...

I take it that's a no. I kinda figured...

Now that I got my count over 2500 and can finally have Jason instead of Brunell I have no more use for you. I appreciate your assistance' date=' although unwittingly, in acheiving this milestone. Feel free to say what you want as I will no longer respond.[/quote']

Wow... That impressive I.Q. is really on display there huh?

Absolutely not. Watching Campbell at the combine was painful. He looked immobile' date=' uncoordinated, slow in his movements and generally unathletic. His early collegiate success was due to size. That won't fly in the NFL. His lack of technique, strength and speed will ensure he won't succeed at the next level. He DOESN'T belong.

Kelly has more potential, but his recent proday and subsequent scrambling have shed light on character flaws. He blames his own school for sabotage because he had to run on fieldturf without prep. He plans to run on astroturf(which isn't used in the NFL) and is know to produce faster times. However, he won't allow ANY scouts inside. I'm not sure what that tells you, but it tells me he doesn't get it and therefore DOESN'T belong.[/quote']

I'm right there with you on both guys. I don't want them at all. Watching Campbell on film is painful, he gets stood up so easily and his technique is terrible, which doesn't help when you're 6'8". His initial burst isn't impressive at all.

The way Kelly has thrown his school under the bus is indicative of how he might behave in the pros. Imagine if something goes wrong, how will he handle it? Will he blame Zorn or JC? I don't want him here.

I'd rather have Jackson at DE in the 2nd and Jordy Nelson in the third....

Obviously I'd like to see Albert at #21 but if not lets go CB or OL....maybe Merling if he's available.

I have given up on getting Albert. Otherwise, he would be at the top of my mock.

:point2sky

Sigh. Here I am, doing a quick check on the board, (it's the weekend ya know), and I see stuff like this. JC, lighten the hell up would ya? It's been a pleasant weekend so far so I'd appreciate it, (all that paper work for the administrative actions really is a bummer to fill out). Thanks in advance.

Sigh. Here I am, doing a quick check on the board, (it's the weekend ya know), and I see stuff like this. JC, lighten the hell up would ya? It's been a pleasant weekend so far so I'd appreciate it, (all that paper work for the administrative actions really is a bummer to fill out). Thanks in advance.

Feeling a little singled out here, but point taken.:twitch:

Yeah it's a bummer....I swear Kiper and Mayock must read ES b/c they didn't start talking about Albert until after myself and others on the board pubbed him as a steal at #21 :(

I really believe that. 3 weeks ago Albert was a LOCK at 21. I`m sure they do some sort of research to see who the fans are buzzing about.

Archived