Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss TD Tribute to Sean Taylor...

LandryLaysWood

...Does anyone have a picture of Santana Moss doing his #21 tribute with his fingers as a TD celebration. I've been searching everywhere for it and I can't find it anywhere.

I don't know about you guys but that was one of the most memorable moments for me last season when he crossed both arms and had the #21 on both hands.

RIP Sean Taylor

That picture really is awesome. I hope that is a team celebration from now on.

HAIL!

It's a very cool picture (especially since it was done to celebrate the go-ahead score in the 4th quarter of a playoff game)!

I don't mind if Portis, Moss, and some holdovers still want to honor Sean, but I'm afraid the celebration will ring a little hollow if EVERYONE starts using it since some of the guy who will inevitably make plays for us will not have even known Taylor.

In some ways (and I mean this is a good way) I would like the ST tributes to be unique to 2007. It was SO emotional and SO powerful last year and I'm afraid it will cheapen it if we try to carry it over.

A similar yet not nearly as profound or dramatic example is how we tried to carry the white-on-white thing over from 2005 to 2006. The emotion just wasn't there.

(Again, I'm not trying to compare a uniform change to a tribute to a dead teammater, I'm just using it as an analogy.)

It's a very cool picture (especially since it was done to celebrate the go-ahead score in the 4th quarter of a playoff game)!

I don't mind if Portis, Moss, and some holdovers still want to honor Sean, but I'm afraid the celebration will ring a little hollow if EVERYONE starts using it since some of the guy who will inevitably make plays for us will not have even known Taylor.

In some ways (and I mean this is a good way) I would like the ST tributes to be unique to 2007. It was SO emotional and SO powerful last year and I'm afraid it will cheapen it if we try to carry it over.

A similar yet not nearly as profound or dramatic example is how we tried to carry the white-on-white thing over from 2005 to 2006. The emotion just wasn't there.

(Again, I'm not trying to compare a uniform change to a tribute to a dead teammater, I'm just using it as an analogy.)

I actually do agree with you. CP and SM should really be the only ones.

By the way...not a fan of white on white.

HAIL!

I actually do agree with you. CP and SM should really be the only ones.

By the way...not a fan of white on white.

HAIL!

Exactly!

Those guys lost a brother and who am I to tell them how to mourn/pay tribute. I just think that (admittedly this is selfish) the 2007 season will hold some magic due to how unbelievable that late-season run was for ST. I wouldn't want what could be a rocky year to share some of that mystique.

I didn't love the white-on-whites either...but boy did they seem to work in late-2005!!

...Does anyone have a picture of Santana Moss doing his #21 tribute with his fingers as a TD celebration. I've been searching everywhere for it and I can't find it anywhere.

I don't know about you guys but that was one of the most memorable moments for me last season when he crossed both arms and had the #21 on both hands.

RIP Sean Taylor

For those of you who couldn´t download the pic:

Honestly....

I'll never forget that second TD vs Seattle. I swear to god the way my house errupted and that moment in time...I felt like I was taken to a better place. I almost dont even remember it because the mood was that of such a devine intervention in that game...I relaly didnt think we'd lose, and although we ended up losing...that TD to Moss vs Seattle will always hold a real special place in my heart.

Archived