Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Video: Where the Redskins happen.

CPAllTheWay012

Great job, man! I really enjoyed that. My only suggestion would be to just be mindful of the amount of contrast between the text and the images. Too little contrast and the words get lost in the background a bit.

Awesome stuff, though. Bookmarking that for sure.

I cannot really add anything that hasn't been said . . . but truly a great video man. Excellent work. If you are into the whole production/editing/etc. stuff, keep it up.

Yea.. I'll be taking a formal class next year as a senior and hopefully can get involved in some work with a local studio for a project or something..

awesome video i wish i could download it for my ipod

thats what i want to do too.i also want his other vids available for downlaod so i can toss it onto my ipod....if its ony youtbe,i got a program for rippin vids from there but i cant do it from the site where he posted.....

great video man...PLEASE put it out for downlaod.pleaseeee

:applause::applause:

thats what i want to do too.i also want his other vids available for downlaod so i can toss it onto my ipod....if its ony youtbe,i got a program for rippin vids from there but i cant do it from the site where he posted.....

great video man...PLEASE put it out for downlaod.pleaseeee

:applause::applause:

you should be able to join the site and click the download link in the bottom right corner.. but if you are having trouble i just posted it on youtube..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K9Z7oIAmnJo

not sure how long it will last but i'd jump on it..

Archived