Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys and their.........

phutfut

Their coach is a clown with no discipline or focus. That's why they got bounced out of their first playoff game at HOME and with a BYE to get ready. I hope they hire "Adam" Jones. That team will be out of control by playoff time.

(I don't mind anti-cowboy threads in the stadium. Hate those guys.)

Their coach is a clown with no discipline or focus. That's why they got bounced out of their first playoff game at HOME and with a BYE to get ready. I hope they hire "Adam" Jones. That team will be out of control by playoff time.

(I don't mind anti-cowboy threads in the stadium. Hate those guys.)

I listened to an interview with Jones on Sirius radio last week, man, there is NO WAY that guy is going to change. If you just listen to him, you can hear it in his voice. He talks like he is str8 out of the hood. I have to assume he rolls with a pretty bad crew......and that usually does not change. I was actually contemplating whether I'd like to see us pick him up for a cheap 1 year deal, but after that interview......no freakin way. Cowboys, please take him!

With Dallas becoming the "Home of the Second Chance" and the Skins following the Gibbs "character" legacy, I can't help but wonder if we're losing out on valuable players at a fairly cheap price.

If guys like TO, Tank Johnson and Pacman can keep their noses clean after a change of scenery then perhaps the Skins FO needs to revisit their FA or trade selection process. The clincher will be Pacman. He is more likely to get back into trouble than the other two but if he can keep his nose clean then I think the our FO might have to start considering guys with a past if it will help the team.

I listened to an interview with Jones on Sirius radio last week, man, there is NO WAY that guy is going to change. If you just listen to him, you can hear it in his voice. He talks like he is str8 out of the hood. I have to assume he rolls with a pretty bad crew......and that usually does not change. I was actually contemplating whether I'd like to see us pick him up for a cheap 1 year deal, but after that interview......no freakin way. Cowboys, please take him!

I read this thinking at first you meant JERRY Jones. It was hilarious imagining it!

Archived