Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley, Samuels & Albright Signing (pics added)- Dulles Town Center 3/29 1-3pm

skinslove<3

why am I not allowed to post new threads?? did not even get an explanation

Because of this. You gotta search first.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240926

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted. If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

today was awesome, there was a great turn out also.

cooley was GREAT.

albright was GREAT.

samuels was GREAT.

they know me at the store and so they all know about my love for laron. when i walked up to samuels, he said, "so i hear you have a thing for laron, you are the future mrs?" haha. i almost died. he also loved my sean taylor tattoo.

it was my girlfriends birthday, and chris wrote "happy birthday michelle", and he drew balloons and a present on her picture, he was quite impressed with the drawing. it was hilarious, he is always so much fun.

i got my probowl taylor jersey signed and i also got three individual pictures signed of them, they are framing the pictures with a picture of sean, and there is a 21 patch and it says probowl 2008...it's going to be here in 2 weeks so i will be sure to post pics of that when it comes in.

thank you psgamegear...today was good times:applause:

here are my pics, hope you enjoy. i did little thumbnails cause i wanted to get these on here asap....click to enlarge!!

th_DSCN3740.jpg

th_DSCN3741.jpg

th_DSCN3742.jpg

th_DSCN3743.jpg

th_DSCN3744.jpg

th_DSCN3719.jpg

th_DSCN3720.jpg

th_DSCN3721.jpg

th_DSCN3722.jpg

th_DSCN3723.jpg

th_DSCN3724.jpg

th_DSCN3725.jpg

th_DSCN3726.jpg

th_DSCN3728.jpg

th_DSCN3729.jpg

th_DSCN3730.jpg

th_DSCN3731.jpg

th_DSCN3732.jpg

th_DSCN3733.jpg

th_DSCN3734.jpg

th_DSCN3735.jpg

th_DSCN3736.jpg

HTTR!

Is it ok if I call you a lucky bastage? I figured it would be polite if I asked first. :laugh:

Very nice pic and thanks for sharing! It should make an excellent keepsake.

Tell me, does Ethan Albright have any pigment? At all? I need to know. :laugh:

yeah he does...he's such a nice down to earth dude.

That's quite the tongue you have there. Does Laron know? :laugh:

:yes: maybe...haha. oh my dirty 30!

hahahah i saw you.

i work at lids

that's what's up, you should've said hey.

Great pictures Skinslove. Looks like you had a blast and I'm very jealous! It's nice to hear that all these guys have great personalities and treat the fans well. I love the fact that they knew you as the "Future Mrs. LaRon Landry!!" That's hilarious! :laugh:

It's nice to hear that all these guys have great personalities and treat the fans well. I love the fact that they knew you as the "Future Mrs. LaRon Landry!!" That's hilarious! :laugh:

our guys are the best.

it's hilarious that they asked me about that.

HTTR!

I had a great time yesterday. Was great meeting Cooley again, he's such a down to earth guy and we made small talk.. Chris Samuels was cool also, he commented on how he liked my Cooley t-shirt I had on.. then came Ethan who was nice and gracious, but I didn't really have anything to talk to him about which made it a little awkward. Just had him sign my picture and wished him a good season.. I was glad I went out there, i'm going to start going to more of these signings.

:logo:

l_6d83d17f7d3ce0324bce71b981cbd44b.jpgMe and my gf waiting in line for an hour!!!(I'm the one with my tongue out:silly:

l_f42dfb3f6ba155616732b96f5b9e70db.jpg

l_9904ed5385bf93409407477002a77167.jpg

l_194054fd349a4b7ec6c8f025750ae58e.jpg

l_704b20dcc3172b4597f018a83e59c921.jpg

I still have to take a picture of my football and post it...will do that sometime this week.

All three were totally awesome! My gf was a hit with them...called Cooley "Cooley-Cakes" and told him she was in love with Betts. He responded, "Well, I saw him naked in the shower last night"...to which she asked why he didn't take pictures for her. She told Albright she loves his hair (loves red hair...Ron Weasley obsession or something like that) and told Samuels that she loves him, too, at which point Albright looked over and told Samuels to ask her whose hair she liked better!

I told Cooley that now that I had his sig he had to stay a skin for a long time and he said he plans to retire here (yay!!!):applause:

I was :yikes: the whole time we were there but it was so much fun!!!

All in all it was a great time and I am looking forward to getting Rock Cartwright and Marcus Washington over the next 2 months!!!

HTTR!!!

(Sorry the first pic is so big...for some reason it wouldn't shrink...)

Wish I could've gone but I wouldn't have bought any autograph and that place is real strict about people who don't get autograph during an event but I had a prior commitment anyway. It still looked real fun and glad everyone who went had a great time.

You gotta love Cooley, he is like Gary Clark, just down to earth and great with the fans. Redskins for Life 47!

Albright is so funny. He looks like an accountant or a used car salesman, not a football player. I like the guy.

Yeah...Cooley and Samuels were all hip and wearing cool brand name clothes.

albrights got a mock-turtleneck and a v-neck sweater:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He's really cool though.

Archived