Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley, Samuels & Albright Signing (pics added)- Dulles Town Center 3/29 1-3pm

skinslove<3

i used the google search feature, and didnt see anything. so if this has already been posted....sorry mods:(

http://www.psgamegear.com/

is anyone going to this? i heard that we need to plan on getting there pretty early. i plan on arriving around noon.

i also need advice, i have ST probowl jersey, and i was thinking about the 3 of them signing that jersey. then, i am going to get the jersey framed with the picture. or should i have them sign the picture? oh decisions!

ill post pictures after tomorrow! im pumped!!!:D

i hope that i can meet a lot of you out there tomorrow!

HTTR!

I was there on Wednesday night. Not sure if they are still doing this but they had about 30 Game worn jerseys for $99 and 3 or 4 ST Pro Bowl Jerseys for $99. The game worn jerseys looked like they were from pre season games..no big names.

I was there on Wednesday night. Not sure if they are still doing this but they had about 30 Game worn jerseys for $99 and 3 or 4 ST Pro Bowl Jerseys for $99. The game worn jerseys looked like they were from pre season games..no big names.

that's cool. ill have to take a look at it tomorrow

Damnit. I hate being broke and living so far away. This would have been perfect and then head to D&B.

:( i miss you halter! im going to the signing and i have a friends birthday party at night so i wont be making D&B.

we will have to plan getting together soon!

ill be sure to post the pictures from tomorrow...can't wait!

So...I've never been to PSGameGear before and the person I'm going with was wondering if it is in a mall, strip mall, standalone store, etc.

Also, I'm sure we give the money to PSGG and assuming we can use CCs, but thought I'd double check that, as well.

Thanks.

So...I've never been to PSGameGear before and the person I'm going with was wondering if it is in a mall, strip mall, standalone store, etc.

Also, I'm sure we give the money to PSGG and assuming we can use CCs, but thought I'd double check that, as well.

Thanks.

it's in dulles town center. if you park at macys and take the escalator down (you will see the redskins store on second level) and you walk down a little bit, the store will be on your right hand side.

they do take CC...come early though, the line is going to be insane!!!

once again, living in Philly stinks

:( ill take some good photos for you.

When does the line start forming up? Are we talking 1 hour, 2, 3, etc.

this is a pretty serious autograph event.

when i went for landry there were people that got there around noon and the signing started at 1. i got there around 1250ish and stood in line for about an hour.

i think it's going to be even more of a back up for the simple fact that it's 3 autographs, plus you get a picture, etc.

I bought the 16x20 of that probowl pic last weekend. I'm gonna try to get there early since I don't have anything else to do tomorrow. Need to buy the "superticket" thingy from them.

:logo:

yeah i got it for $95...i think that it will be well worth it.

if someone wants the pic and the sig, i might be able to pick it up for you, the depending on the size of the picture ($10-$45) and the 3 autographs, $95...we could work something out....PM me if interested.

can't wait, only a couple more hours!

yes, they are always fun times.

ill be sure to take a lot of pictures and post them here when i get home.

cooley is a very cool chillax guy, met him a couple of times.

samuels i met in dec 06 in NO on bourbon street the night before the skins/saints game.

albright, well, this will be my first time meeting him.

DSCN2238.jpg

amycooleyfunnyface.jpg

Awesome Pics! You actually got to hang out w/ him too. Ahhhhh, The sight of hot blondes drinking beer w/ Redskin jersey with Chris freakin Cooley! Nice!

Theismann was at Dulles as well, nice guy but very Orange.

thank you. it was good times. i cant wait to get out there and take some more pictures today :)

ORANGE? :yikes::ha:

Archived