Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is anyone going to the seattle game?

Taylor#1

Ugh, whoever goes there has my hat off to them.

After hearing that story of how one of our own was treated so poorly, along with his girlfriend, I wouldn't spend a dime in that POS city.

Seriously. But it will be all the better after we whoop up on them!

:seahawksu

it's closer than MD...LOL. eh, only a 4 hour drive, 45 min plane ride. I'm going to pose as a Hawks fan on their board and get the scoop...hehe

just so you know....their message board SUCK...Seriously, hardly any posts for the last couple of months. An Eagles fan was asking what would happen if he went to the game...and they told him, "oh you will be just fine"..

Where the heck are you going? What board are you checking? There are several, and many of them are crap. I spend my time at the Scout Seahawk site, otherwise known as the "dot net" community, from when the site used to be Seahawks.net. The class of poster there is generally higher than others, and it's never dead there. (Slow sometimes, but not dead.)

And there's no need to pose as a Seahawks fan. Just be respectful, and that will be reciprocated. And if there are some idiots that give you a hard time, either ignore them or respond with dry wit -- show them you are better than them.

Regardless of the TG spot...I am looking forward to this trip to Seattle, last time I was there was not so great...we lost..not a big deal...But I have some high hopes for this season....new coach......everyone back being healthy.... a game plan that JC can execute...... YEAH .... I'll be there... let me know where ya gonna be cause I want to meet everyone....

• 3 weeks later...

I think we should get all of our new Hawaiin friends to show at this game. Seem like a ton of them want to go to a game, and this one (or SF) would probably be the cheapest, as far as airline costs.

Count me in. I already have the plane tickets. Seattle, Detroit, and San Fran will be the ones I make this year. If anybody knows about places to stay close to the stadium, please give me some advice.

I hate the PM system. Somebody PMed me and I couldn't respond until I cleared my ****, and then after I cleared my **** the goddamn PM was gone and I don't even know who the **** it was that PMed me.

A 200 PM limit is bull****. It's TEXT for God's sake. Come on, it's the new millenium. Let's get with the program. I bet the mods don't have a 200 Pm limit. ;)

It would almost be worth it to be a mod just for that :laugh:

Here's my Pm to whoever it was that PMed me.

Hi Lori,

More stayed at the hotel next to the stadium than anywhere else. I can't remember the name of it. Check the old thread.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230378

I don't know of any real advantage to that hotel other than it's close to the stadium. The real downtown Seattle is north of the stadium. I stayed at a Best Western downtown. $49 a night, killer deal.

The team stayed at a hotel on 5th street, IIRC. Can't remember the name of it, but it's not in the thread above. The Redskins wanted us to keep it confidential. Thing is, the team tends to change hotels and they tend to be very luxurious and very pricey. In Jan '06 they were in a different hotel. Best thing is to wait until the week before, then try to find out what the hotel will be from somebody such as a reporter or a mod. ;)

Whoever organizes this one should try to get a canopy for the TG. I can give you the name of the place that rents a nice 10 x 10 pop up canopy. Cost is around $55. It's located about 10 minutes up I-5. You should pick it up the day before to save time.

Anything else I can do to help, let me know.

-Mark

Thanks Mark, that was me. :cool:

I can help organize and can be there at least the day before. I might be staying with friends, but the hotel info is good to have. I'm still researching the TG area, as we all have heard the past area is supposed to be under construction.

Archived