Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is anyone going to the seattle game?

Taylor#1

Good luck, I hear the fans are jerks. Not unlike the Eagles. I think it has something to do with having a wimpy bird for a mascot and no superbowl wins. :2cents:

I just heard something else negative this week about the fans out there. I don't remember what exactly it was, but it was bad. What the heck's up with those folks?

I just heard something else negative this week about the fans out there. I don't remember what exactly it was, but it was bad. What the heck's up with those folks?[/quote

You probably heard about the Seahawk cook spitting on a Steelers fan hamburger......nasty. just heard about it myself, went to the seahawk board and all they can say was the Steeler fan had it coming for supporting his football team, wearing his Steelers gear in Seattle?????

I am definitely going. After being pushed and shoved around last year and dealing with the worst fan base in the NFL, I want to go even more. Hopefully the Seahawsk rep I made the complaint with will hold up to his word of getting me tickets to the game. I'll go either way.

After the playoff game this year one of our fans said, "I rather go to an Eagles game dressed as a Transvestite Cowgirls fan than go to Seattel again." Too funny.

i agree,seattle have one of the worst fan base in the nfl,in 05 me and my friends went to get something to eat and my buddy was wearing a skins t-shirt,i told him not to wear it lol,but anyway we sat down and we ask what they got to eat after waiting for service for about 10-15 min and they told us they only serve turkey and after i got my plate i looked around and people around me was eatting burgers and nacho's,i was pissed.worst service EVER.

I just heard something else negative this week about the fans out there. I don't remember what exactly it was, but it was bad. What the heck's up with those folks?

I have no idea but I do know they like to pour beer on people and punch them for wearing Redskins gear. Again, I think it's the fact that Seagull fans are mostly redneck idiots with no class but that's just my opinion. ;)

i sat in the upper level in 05 and only had one redneck threatened to pour beer on me til i told him what will happens if he does,after that they left me alone lol.i heard if u sit closer to the field there are normal fans down there so i'll see what happens.i am for sure going to sit in the endzone.

well when the game come closer we should decide who will be in charge of planning the tailgate.i hope every skins fan will come and chip in

Since I live in Wa State, I would love to help out. I'm only a few hours east of Seattle, but can be there a day or 2 before the game. This time, let's plan the tail gate toward the edge of the tailgate area...in the middle was not the best scenario...I can imagine that each year it will get worse and worse. The only thing that might keep them quiet is if we have a hell of a record and they don't when we play. I've also heard that regular season games are nearly as crazy as the playoffs (DUH). I went to the regular season game in '03 and didn't have any issues...I even sat in the Hawks side wearing my skins jersey.

I can hear it now, "you are only good nowcause you stole our coaches.." WTF ever!

I can hear it now, "you are only good nowcause you stole our coaches.." WTF ever!

sad thing is that a lot of the hawk fans in this area didn't even know about Zorn till i told them and the majority of them didn't even know who Stump Mitchell is

Park, you seem shook from that experience...the 07 playoff game was rough I endured a crazy hell walk....but was with hawk friends who shielded me somewhat...anyway what happened to you in 05?

If I may cut in...

We were standing around all happy and minding our own business when somebody tosses a military issue smoke bomb canister into the middle of our TG. PCS got his pants stained - they turned orange. Anyways, we picked it up and cleverly tossed it onto the roof of the two story building nearby. Fortunately it didn't light up and burn the whole city down.

That one of the many things that happened. You should have been there. It was fun. :)

If I may cut in...

We were standing around all happy and minding our own business when somebody tosses a military issue smoke bomb canister into the middle of our TG. PCS got his pants stained - they turned orange. Anyways, we picked it up and cleverly tossed it onto the roof of the two story building nearby. Fortunately it didn't light up and burn the whole city down.

That one of the many things that happened. You should have been there. It was fun. :)

Hey Mark...i hope you make it back out this fall!

ya the seatltle ****s are out of line no doubt, i have to say i was supprised at how aggressive the anti redskins vile was...i would even suggest we Tailgate at a bar or somewhere else other than where the hag fans TG

Archived