Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is anyone going to the seattle game?

Taylor#1

this is the only time i can go to see the skins play cause i live in the boise area now and when i visit dc i always go during the summer so i can go to the bench lol.so me and my friends are going,can't wait.i hope i will see more skins fans there.

hail to the redskins

Which bench do you go to? Are the benches in DC that much better than the benches in Seattle?

:laugh: j/k man.

If you go take some brass knuckles ice picks and maybe some pepper spray.

We're talking about Seattle not Oakland

Gonna try and make the Seattle game depends on the work schedule. For sure going to the SF game taking my son to his first skins game that day.

I am flying in from Ak, got plenty of vac time so should be able to make it. First and only skins game i went to was in 02 , I think, it's been awhile but after I heard we'd be playing them in the reg season already making plans to attend. Tickets come out in July?? I'll watch for'em

I am flying in from Ak, got plenty of vac time so should be able to make it. First and only skins game i went to was in 02 , I think, it's been awhile but after I heard we'd be playing them in the reg season already making plans to attend. Tickets come out in July?? I'll watch for'em

Are you bringing some of the louie's boys with you? LOL . I say that because I work near Juneau in the summers and know the crowd in douglas.The last game I was at (wildcard)there were some guys from Juneau and Fairbanks we had a blast. I met them at the hotel that the skins were staying at. We met Gibbs and he signed my hat. Good times. See you there.

anyone knows where the closest hotel or motel near the studiam is at,cause last time i stayed at one near the airport.

We stayed at the executive hotel pacific. Its a block away from where the skins stayed last time (they will most likely go there again) and 10 minute walk to the stadium. Its clean and inexpensive. Its right down town and there is parking if your renting a car. Thats where we are going to stay again this year. I think it was $115.00 so not bad.

Guest SuicideShark

I'll be there. I live with in a 5 min walk from the stadium. Went to the last game and had a good time. Most of the the fans were pretty cool overall. Except for the dude that kept blowing a whistle in my ear while I was trying to take a piss.

Just wanted to say....:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

You're kidding.

Nope. After a couple of years ago, can't make me. Just not a great deal of fun. But wish those who do attend better luck with that game.

r u talking about the 05 playoff game?i was there too,but the skins are my life and no loser from seattle going to make me not see my beloved skins,i will be there this season,right behond the endzone cheering and srceaming my @ss off for them.

Hail to the Redskins

I'm thinking that '05 game was a playoff game, same with the '07 game. And maybe the natives were a little more pumped up than they normally would have been. So maybe the game coming up will be more tame. Whatever. I know the city too well at this point not to go. And it is fun. There were some issues, but it was still fun in '05 and '07 and it'll be fun in '08. :)

HTTR

Archived