Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is anyone going to the seattle game?

Taylor#1

I may go, haven't decided yet. It all depends on when the game is. A buddy of mine is being transferred to Japan, he is a Seahawk season ticket holder. He said he would give me the tickets if I decide to go, free of charge. But it all depends on when it is and what is going on that weekend. If I do go, I will offer the other ticket to an ES member since my buddy that I go to games with won't be able to go and same with my cousin.

In short, if I go, I will offer my extra ticket to someone on here. (Seat is lower level, between the 10 and 20 - forget the section and which side/endzone)

Dude, show up at our Redskins ES RR TG so we can show the world what is going on during some of these away games.

If I do make the trip, which I still absolutely plan on doing I will be at the ES tailgate in Seattle :seahawksu

Hey Mark...i hope you make it back out this fall!

ya the seatltle ****s are out of line no doubt, i have to say i was supprised at how aggressive the anti redskins vile was...i would even suggest we Tailgate at a bar or somewhere else other than where the hag fans TG

I'm about 80%. I guess the schedule comes out tomorrow afternoon, right?
If I do make the trip, which I still absolutely plan on doing I will be at the ES tailgate in Seattle :seahawksu
:cheers:

ljsheely,since you live in wa,you should be in charge.just tell us where it's going to be at so we can help you out.i was at the game in 05 and yes they were nuts.and i am bringing a cam so we can show the world on youtube how disrespectful the fans of seattle are,i can't wait for this game.we should all try to get seats in the same area so we can help it other.

I'll have to get with, I think, Mark the Homer, who coordinated last time. I really think we need to find a spot on the edge of the Tailgate...for one, so more Skins fan see us...You would be amazed at how many had no idea we were tailgating...and for our safety. I'm a tough chick..but I really don't feel like being shoved around this time.

I'll have to get with, I think, Mark the Homer, who coordinated last time. I really think we need to find a spot on the edge of the Tailgate...for one, so more Skins fan see us...You would be amazed at how many had no idea we were tailgating...and for our safety. I'm a tough chick..but I really don't feel like being shoved around this time.

lol

Yes, I agree.

I heard a rumor that that lot was being built on. Don't know if it's true though. But I agree we need to park and TG closer to civilization - i.e. near the edge, not in the center of the madness. To do that, we have to get there before dawn. It's the only way. And I'll be there before dawn.

Edit: You weren't the pretty girl watching us shoot nine ball later that night in the bar, were you?

lol, not me at the bar...I hauled butt outta there after word. Almost got into a fight with this jerk who was cursing at Mike Sellers family and daughter.

I went to the game alone, figuring I would run into other Skins fans. Thankfully I found a couple guys who knew of the tail gate...

I'll be there at least the day before. So if we find a spot, I can help set up where we want to be. I heard that area was being built on as well, not sure. I'll look into it.

I heard that area was being built on as well, not sure. I'll look into it.

Cool. If you could keep tabs on that, that would be great. Spokane isn't exactly close though. We should watch the Seahawks forum too. I'm sure they'll be raising hell about it, because it's really their only lot.

it's closer than MD...LOL. eh, only a 4 hour drive, 45 min plane ride. I'm going to pose as a Hawks fan on their board and get the scoop...hehe

just so you know....their message board SUCK...Seriously, hardly any posts for the last couple of months. An Eagles fan was asking what would happen if he went to the game...and they told him, "oh you will be just fine"..

i will be staying downtown so i can be there with friends to help out,i am coming from boise id that's closer then md lol.in 05 i didn't even know about the tailgate.i want this to be fun and not to get in fights,so we should pick an safe spot,but if i have to i will throw down lol.like i said before we should seat as close as we can.

Yeah, I heard it'll most likely be the week after next - I believe that Aeillo guy said that.

So, you and Aongus - what's your percentage? :)

It all depends on when it is... we have that Ireland trip in November -- so the earlier in the season the better!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived