Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WHO was the LAST person SEAN TAYLOR TACKLED??

Crsh44

easily the least fun i had at fedex last season. walking out listening to all those iggles fans singing made me sick.

close 2nd: the bills game

I felt the same way last season. Guess I can say that because I didn't go to the Giants game!

Staylorfan, it's pretty clear that your name is appropriate! Great find.

For those of you who are still wanting more documentation, here's the his last mention in the play-by-play:

3-3-WAS 29 (4:15) (Shotgun) 5-D.McNabb pass short middle to 82-L.Smith to WAS 22 for 7 yards (21-S.Taylor) [52-R.McIntosh]. PENALTY on WAS-21-S.Taylor, Face Mask (15 Yards), 11 yards, enforced at WAS 22.

I taped that game and for some reason never deleted it. I still have it. After Sean's death I watched the last series of Sean's life, over and over.

I kept saying in my head "if only"... Do you realize this tackle is what started the chain of events that led to his death? If only Sean had taken a better angle on the play, maybe he wouldn't have hurt his knee. That's why he had to facemask - he got behind on the play and that's when his leg got bent funny and he hurt his knee.

He played one more play after this. He stood in the end zone and tried to play through the injury but he couldn't do it, and between the next play they show him going into the tunnel injured. So sad.

I taped that game and for some reason never deleted it. I still have it. After Sean's death I watched the last series of Sean's life, over and over.

I kept saying in my head "if only"... Do you realize this tackle is what started the chain of events that led to his death? If only Sean had taken a better angle on the play, maybe he wouldn't have hurt his knee. That's why he had to facemask - he got behind on the play and that's when his leg got bent funny and he hurt his knee.

He played one more play after this. He stood in the end zone and tried to play through the injury but he couldn't do it, and between the next play they show him going into the tunnel injured. So sad.

:(

truly sad that the slightest change in his approach could have prevented all of this from happening....so sad....i watched the tribute video again yesterday and the tears just started rolling down my face.....what a manly thing to do,but i jsut coulndt help it.......so sad

easily the least fun i had at fedex last season. walking out listening to all those iggles fans singing made me sick.

close 2nd: the bills game

Living in Philly it was nice when we beat them here on Monday night. My roommate is also a skins fan and ended up closing the place. It was great.

Archived