Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Clever Dog in the world (VIDEO)

heyholetsgogrant

My dog can talk...in Spanish. Beat that.

Two racehorses were standing in the corral talking one day, and one said to the other, "Man, my hindquarters hurt bad today!".

The second horse says, "Did you just run a race"?

"Yeah"

"It's funny, because last week I ran a race, and my hindquarters hurt like crazy the next week too. Weird."

Just then, a dog walks by, looks up at them, and mocks: "You idiots! They're doping you! That's why you won, and that's why your hindquarters hurt. It's the needle. Sheesh!" He then walks away.

One horse looks at the other and says "Holy Crap! A talking dog!"

There is an even smarter dog that knows something like 140 toys by name, and can even pick out a toy that he's never seen before from the 100+ other toys that he DOES know. THAT is the most clever dog in the world.

http://www.genomenewsnetwork.org/articles/2004/06/10/smartdog.php

Rico the border collie.

While it's intriguing and pretty cool that he knows 200 toys, I have to ask WHY does he have 200 toys?

my dog is dumber than a bag of doorknobs yet she understands me when i communicate to her. she just cant respond. she has found her ways of letting me know the important things a dog wants or needs.

im glad she doesnt do tricks and is nothing more than an unmovable lovable lump that takes up the the WHOLE couch

Archived