Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPNEWS HD launching Sunday March 30

Heisenberg

Apparently the carriage license agreements have already been reached with Comcast, Time Warner, and DirecTV but I have no idea if DirecTV will have it at launch. I would imagine someone would have to be carrying it at launch at DirecTV is a national service so that would make the most sense.

I am really looking forward to this channel regardless.

Apparently the carriage license agreements have already been reached with Comcast, Time Warner, and DirecTV but I have no idea if DirecTV will have it at launch. I would imagine someone would have to be carrying it at launch at DirecTV is a national service so that would make the most sense.

I am really looking forward to this channel regardless.

i watch ESPNNEWS more than any other ESPN channel, so this is good. i just hope i get the channel when it launches.

Whats so special about espnnews? its the same thing every 1/2 hour

Well that's not always true and even so they are redoing the format and moving ESPNEWS to a brand new studio and adding more content apparently. They are also using more of the screen for other features and it sounds like it's going to be really great for people who don't want to wait for SC highlights.

Whats so special about espnnews? its the same thing every 1/2 hour

its better than watching SportsCenter. SportsCenter is too much talk nowadays, ESPNNEWS is just highlights, which is all i really want to see. makes it easier than waiting for SportsCenter to get around to the game highlight you want to see.

I have a ESPNN channel here in the HD channels on comcast, but it doesnt look HD to me *shrug* No mention of HD either in the "info" I know this is a new channel cause the regualar ESPNN channel here is 102, this is 261 in the HD range of channels

I have a ESPNN channel here in the HD channels on comcast, but it doesnt look HD to me *shrug* No mention of HD either in the "info" I know this is a new channel cause the regualar ESPNN channel here is 102, this is 261 in the HD range of channels

i have time warner and they still haven't updated the channel yet. i get the new layout, but its not HD yet.

I don't think they have enough HD cameras to go around. Some programs are HD, many aren't, just like the NFL Network.

i have time warner and they still haven't updated the channel yet. i get the new layout, but its not HD yet.

The format changed, and studio changed. But now the layout of ESPNews HD and SD are a little different. The SD version is similar to the before with video and a scroll bar at the bottom. The HD version has a thin bar at top, a larger bar on the left side and scroll bar at bottom, so technically has little more info going on.

The format changed, and studio changed. But now the layout of ESPNews HD and SD are a little different. The SD version is similar to the before with video and a scroll bar at the bottom. The HD version has a thin bar at top, a larger bar on the left side and scroll bar at bottom, so technically has little more info going on.

figures, Time Warner has always been slow about adding channels.

Archived