Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeNats.com New Washington Nationals Message Board

mojobo

Just set up this site up about a week ago and would love to see if we can get a good amount of members from this site over there. Right now we have a lot of the posters from the Washington Baseball section of this site over there and we would like to get as many from this section as well. I know it needs a little work to make it look a little better (were making a new header right now) but it is a good place to come and talk about the Nationals and baseball in general. Take a look at the site and see if this looks like a site you would like to join, hopefully we can build a large community there.

A message board for Nationals' fans? Wouldn't it be easier for you guys to just form a support group? If you need a room, I can lend you mine for an hour or so every Wednesday; it should fit all seven of you reasonably comfortably.

Of course, I kid . . . though, considering the fact that I'm a Pirates "fan" (to use the term loosely), I probably shouldn't. :)

A message board for Nationals' fans? Wouldn't it be easier for you guys to just form a support group? If you need a room, I can lend you mine for an hour or so every Wednesday; it should fit all seven of you reasonably comfortably.

Of course, I kid . . . though, considering the fact that I'm a Pirates "fan" (to use the term loosely), I probably shouldn't. :)

Here you go Pirates fan, here's a funny vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAg2qaMMRW4

I am saying that in 2 years they will have more success on a yearly basis than the redskins

My bad ... I thought you were saying they'll be the best baseball team in the area. In that case, I hope you're dead wrong. Not because I dislike the Nats (they're my secondary team, just for playing in D.C.), but because it's my hope (and will always be my hope) that the 'Skins are an elite team in two years.

My bad ... I thought you were saying they'll be the best baseball team in the area. In that case, I hope you're dead wrong. Not because I dislike the Nats (they're my secondary team, just for playing in D.C.), but because it's my hope (and will always be my hope) that the 'Skins are an elite team in two years.

sf2k is a hater, its all good. If Zorn is worth anything as a head coach, the Skins will be elite in the next couple of years.

sf2k is a hater, its all good. If Zorn is worth anything as a head coach, the Skins will be elite in the next couple of years.

I would love to see the skins on top but with snyder as owner, there will always be inconsistency each offseason. Maybe there is something that changed thsi offseason, but 1 year under ownership of Lerner the nats have already retooled their farm system with young arms and should be a player in MLB in a couple of years with a solid foundation

Archived