Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PacMan & Jerrah

twobags95

Anyone else want to let him know?

WOW the members of ES are showing some restraint these days.

I would only like to add that even if this was in the proper forum he could have added that into another thread, because I am sure it has already been discussed over there.

WOW the members of ES are showing some restraint these days.

I would only like to add that even if this was in the proper forum he could have added that into another thread, because I am sure it has already been discussed over there.

Yeah, I think its because that memo the mods made about noobs, and not throwing them under the bus for little things.

REDSKINS SUCK FACE IT!!! YOUR GOING NOWEHRE:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

T.O. IS A GOD!!

I know its Good Friday and all....but you must be pretty bored dude.....posting your nonsense in almost every 1st page thread....get a life.

And thats the end of me feeding the Troll....

Jerrah must think he can get the suspension on PacMan lifted. I hope Goodell sticks to his guns. PacMan doesn't deserve a 2nd shot. He is still the same waste of space he was when he was suspended.

everyone deserves a second chance. unless we're talking about murders, rapist/molesters and kidnappers, you shouldn't be punished for life, for mistakes made at 21/22

I do not want to see pacman with cowboys uni on.

Forget what he has done in the past, this guy is a PlayMaker and would be very dangerous for dallas.

You guys need to get off his " I want character guys" Bull**** !

Everyone deserves a second chance. I would love to see him in the Burgundy and Gold. Dude is a baller, period.

Archived