Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Dorm Wars," I need Ideas

Brad89

zoony, tape 4-5 pennies together, stick them between door and frame on the hingeside, now door won't open

You do have doors in Tennessee right????

Actually you stick them opposite the hinge side and you may need to use as many as 10 or 12 pennies...

So, you are outside of the room.. Your victems are inside their room thinking they are safe from malicious intent. The door would open inwards swinging away from you, but it must be closed in order to do this.

You insert the penny wedges above and be low the knob by pressing on the top and bottom corners of the closed door across from the hinges and above the knobb... Pressing on the door like this openns up a gap between the door and the frame. You put the penny wedge in that gap. Then while continuing to pressing the corners of the door you slide the pennies closer and closer to the door knob. Do the top penny wedge first, and then the bottom wedge to be certain.

The pennies wedged between the door and the door frame put pressure on the door bolt. If you put enough pressure on the door bolt the door knob will no longer work to slid it in and out of the frame. You put more pressure on the bolt by getting the pennies closser and closser to the door knobb.

That's a penny lock. It requires you have a substancial wooden door. hollow doors like those in home bedrooms won't work.

You only need one wedge of pennies to do it, but if you want to be really thorough folks use a second wedge of pennies..

Doors which fit loosely into their frames require more pennies closer to the knobb. Doors which are tighter require less pennies and you don't need to work them down as much towards the knob.

It's part art, part science.

The one semester I attended Bethany College in West Virginia there was an all out war between the 3rd floor of the men's dorm and the 3rd floor of the women's dorm in two buildings that were situated next to each other to form an "L".

There was the usual panty raids, shaving-cream-in-a-record-album-stuck-under-a-door-then-stomped-on, tooth-pick-broken-off-in-door-knob, pennies-in-the-door-jamb, water-balloons-dropped-from-the-roof, pulled-fire-alarms, shut-off-the-water-main, spray-pam-on-the-floors, etc..etc...pranks.

But one night in the wee hours of the morning...

...and this one I refused to participate in....

...the guys went to a farm adjacent to the campus and stole a cow. They then walked this cow up three flights of stairs and left it in the woman's dorm. Two days later that cow was still there because it refused to walk down the stairs. There was talk of butchering the cow and bringing it down in pieces. Eventually they came up with a plan whereby they layed down plywood over the stairs to make ramps. Then they tranquilized the cow, slid him down three flights of stairs, and then waited for him to wake up on the first floor landing before taking him back to the farm.

There were 20 guys on the 3rd floor in ten dorm rooms - 2 per room. After this incident there were 12 left to complete the semester. To get the guys to fess up they threatened to expel the entire floor. I was sick of the place anyway - thus my one semester there - so although I knew who the culprits were, I never squealed.

There is one more if for folks who are a little more advanced.

The egg crossbow, also good for snowballs, but be careful cause at close range it might take someone's head off with a snowball.

You use pvc pipe and the same surgical tubing as in the funelator described above. This tubing can be had at any chemistry department they keep coils of it for the bunsun burners. You don't want the black tube, you want the light brown rubbery elastic tubing. they use this for wrist rockets too.

Anyway... you need two pvc tubes, one which is closed off. The open tube must be large enough to hold the smaller tube inside of it. It should be snug, but loose enough to slide freely. In the larger tube you cut two slits wide enough for the surgical tubing to fit about 18 inches in length.. Put knotches in this slit and you can rest your ****ed crossbow while loading. Attach the surgical tubing to the smaller PVC pipe, buy cutting two opposite holes in the smaller pvc pipe and running a dowl rod through the holes. Fit the smaller PVC pipe into the larger pvc pipe running the surgical tubing to connect to the dowl rods now sticking through your slots.

Now if you fasten the other end of your surgical tubing to the outside top of the large tube you will have an egg cannon capapble of shooting 5-10 feet. Which sucks.

If you attach a cross bar onto your mortor, and attach the tubeing to the ends of the cross bar, tight; you will have a egg cannon which can shoot accurately 100 or more yards. It's possible to sit in the bushes bellow somebodyes 15th story room and consistantly put eggs right through his window. It's possible to get headshots from an elivated position at very great distance.. You can knock people off their feet with this gadget, and not draw blood or give concussions...

Just don't freeze the eggs, that would be lethal.

The one semester I attended Bethany College in West Virginia

When I was a Junior the freshman were pulling pranks in this dorm. They had filled up buckets of water and were dropping the water on peoples heads. Then one guy got the bright idea to use a trash bag. These guys dropped like twenty gallons of watter out of a fifth story window in a trash bag. It didn't hit their intended victem, it hit right next to him. It hit the hood of this guys car and just about took the engine out. If it would have hit a person it would have killed him.

I don't think it would have done more damage if it was a 100lb rock.

(5) The perfect crime, If your dorm room is several floors high it's always fun to build a funilator. Not a beer bong which userped this piece of weaponry's name. Go down to the chem department and grab yourself some surgical tubing. They usually use it to connect the bunson burners to the gas supply. Make sure it's new and make sure it's long enough. Two tubes About 3 to four feet each should do it. then get your self a funnel. make two holes in the funnel near the top. Run each tube through one hole and tie it's ends together. Two buddies on each tupe. One buddy on the funnel. One guy with binoculars at an ajoining room with a speaker phone as a sighter.

IT's possible to shoot a water bolloon 100 yards from a sixth floor window. Accurate as hell with a little practice. Hit someone in the head, he'll look around but will never hear you laughing your ass off much less see you.

(7) Prank for dirty ears.... If you put shavnig cream on the ear piece of aphone, and then call the number. Whoever answers it will goo himself with the shaving cream. Something that's fun if your just bored and sitting around the dorm.

We taped the body of a Bic pen to window handle. Then used it to launch

bottle rockets at other dorms. Great for changing pitch and angle of launch.

For dirty ears try using vasoline. Can't be seen and often they will will walk

around with ear coated.

We taped the body of a Bic pen to window handle. Then used it to launch

bottle rockets at other dorms. Great for changing pitch and angle of launch.

Bottle rockets make a sound and leave a trail of smoke. The beutiful thing about the funnelator is the victom is walking around minding his own business then THWACK, he's knocked back two steps and is all wet. He has absolutely no idea what just happenned or who did it. Even in broad daylight.

For dirty ears try using vasoline. Can't be seen and often they will will walk

around with ear coated.

That sounds like a good innovation.

We tied their doors shut relatively late in the morning, and by 9:30 the ropes were off. I'd love to know what happened. That's the unfortunate thing about pranking someone you don't know/rarely come in contact with. I'm going to try to find out what happened and how they got out. Thanks for the ideas everyone, and please do keep them coming.

But one night in the wee hours of the morning...

...and this one I refused to participate in....

...the guys went to a farm adjacent to the campus and stole a cow. They then walked this cow up three flights of stairs and left it in the woman's dorm. Two days later that cow was still there because it refused to walk down the stairs. There was talk of butchering the cow and bringing it down in pieces. Eventually they came up with a plan whereby they layed down plywood over the stairs to make ramps. Then they tranquilized the cow, slid him down three flights of stairs, and then waited for him to wake up on the first floor landing before taking him back to the farm.

This was done at my high school as part of a senior prank before I attended. As was releasing rats or mice that each were numbered up to the year of the graduating class. Maybe one number was missing, I don't really know the exact story.

There is one more if for folks who are a little more advanced.

The egg crossbow, also good for snowballs, but be careful cause at close range it might take someone's head off with a snowball.

You use pvc pipe and the same surgical tubing as in the funelator described above. This tubing can be had at any chemistry department they keep coils of it for the bunsun burners. You don't want the black tube, you want the light brown rubbery elastic tubing. they use this for wrist rockets too.

Anyway... you need two pvc tubes, one which is closed off. The open tube must be large enough to hold the smaller tube inside of it. It should be snug, but loose enough to slide freely. In the larger tube you cut two slits wide enough for the surgical tubing to fit about 18 inches in length.. Put knotches in this slit and you can rest your ****ed crossbow while loading. Attach the surgical tubing to the smaller PVC pipe, buy cutting two opposite holes in the smaller pvc pipe and running a dowl rod through the holes. Fit the smaller PVC pipe into the larger pvc pipe running the surgical tubing to connect to the dowl rods now sticking through your slots.

Now if you fasten the other end of your surgical tubing to the outside top of the large tube you will have an egg cannon capapble of shooting 5-10 feet. Which sucks.

If you attach a cross bar onto your mortor, and attach the tubeing to the ends of the cross bar, tight; you will have a egg cannon which can shoot accurately 100 or more yards. It's possible to sit in the bushes bellow somebodyes 15th story room and consistantly put eggs right through his window. It's possible to get headshots from an elivated position at very great distance.. You can knock people off their feet with this gadget, and not draw blood or give concussions...

Just don't freeze the eggs, that would be lethal.

Can I get a diagram or something? This is pretty advanced, but sounds really, really fun.

Take a cookie sheet and put wax paper on it.

Piss all over the wax paper.

Put it in your freezer.

While they are at class or asleep slide it under their door.

Let it thaw.

Ahhh...the piss disc. The version I know of is to simple piss in some empty cans (coffee cans are great because they're wide, but any rinsed out can of food ie: soup, veggies will do too) and freeze it, then slide it under their door overnight, or even better, try to get it underneath their furniture as in a few days, it'd be pretty raunchy.

If you really want it to stink, eat lots of asparagus before hand ;)

This was done at my high school as part of a senior prank before I attended. As was releasing rats or mice that each were numbered up to the year of the graduating class. Maybe one number was missing, I don't really know the exact story.

When I was a freshman in high school, the graduating class (or more specifically, one senior from out in the sticks) released three greased pigs into the hallways, and they were numbered 1, 2, and 4. And yes, it took the administration a substantial amount of time to figure out that there was no number 3 -- at least a couple hours ...

The other one from my school that was noteworthy required a much more coordinated effort. On one of the mountains overlooking the town, there's a gigantic "M" that was created by arranging a bunch of white stones. One day, the M magically became an "H"...

A couple of years before I graduated, someone stole all four tires from the principals car and left him a scavenger hunt to find them. Another group everything out of a teachers classroom and arranged it on the roof of the school in their exact positions.

In college our most frequent prank was releasing axe bombs in the hallway below us (I was only there one semester). And occasionally I would wake up at 3 am to take a piss and find someone duct-taped to the wall.

And another time I passed out on the floor of my dorm room (with the door open) and when I woke up my stomach had been shaved.

Archived