Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets trade our 1st and 2nd round pick for Chad Johnson

Skins4ever1

The OL is fine, I think they'll all start until they are 43.

And any injuries are just plain bad luck.

And shucks, a couple more 5th and 6th rounders should round out the DL just fine. Daniels and Griffin both have 8 or 9 good years left in them.

If you are addressing the points made in other threads... why don't just just respond to the authors in those particular threads rather than create a new thread in which those posters are unlikely to read?

Can't believe anyone would start another Chad Johnson thread.

And shucks, a couple more 5th and 6th rounders should round out the DL just fine. Daniels and Griffin both have 8 or 9 good years left in them.

ROTFLMAO...

how is the QB even gonna pass the ball if he doesnt have any men to protect him.....

and are you not gonna put any pressure on the opponents QB to prevent them from scoring like crzy?

All that stuff is overated. Chad Johnson or Boldin will block, tackle and score tds.

This thread is funny and all, (well, not really) and you can keep calling Johnson a "primadona", trouble maker, loud mouth or whatever else you want to call him, but the bottonline is...he is a playmaker.

Keep thinking that our Redskins are just too good for players like Chad Johnson and see where it gets us.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, and since almost our entire OLine had damn near career ending injuries last season, they gotta be Supermen by now. That's solid logic, right?

Man, this place is wierd with sarcasm and non sarcasm, but both being angry. I want Johnson, I wont lie. I think he has five years left in him and I think he would help Jason. With that said, If we wee going to break the bank for a WR, Id rather do it for Boldin. Get the bang for your buck.

This thread is funny and all, (well, not really) and you can keep calling Johnson a "primadona", trouble maker, loud mouth or whatever else you want to call him, but the bottonline is...he is a playmaker.

Keep thinking that our Redskins are just too good for players like Chad Johnson and see where it gets us.

Yeah, those TO's anf Johnsons are just racking up those Lombardi's.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, and since almost our entire OLine had damn near career ending injuries last season, they gotta be Supermen by now. That's solid logic, right?

The chance of injury goes down once they hit 30+. You didn't know that?

Archived