Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can Someone Lend me some advice

ClemsSC7Skinfan

I've recently bought a new home that I'm going to be moving into at the end of the month with my fiance. The home doesn't have any appliances so I wanted to go ahead and buy a package deal of appliances to get a better price. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of where to go and how much it should be.

I've checked out Lowes already & HH Gregg so far; HH Gregg has a whirlpool stainless steel 4 piece set (I'm looking for stainless steel - Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave over the oven, & range) for $1900.00 plus free delivery plus tax. Anyone know if this is a solid deal or can I talk them down cheaper, I really feel that they will go lower but I really don't know how much appliances are really worth to know how much bargaining room I have. The range is one of the older ones with the rod iron but I was thinking about talking them into switching to the newer kind that is just the flat surface hot spots.

Let me know what ya think?

Thanks

I live just outside Atlanta and checked around. We ended buying our washer and dryer at HH Gregg. I thought there was a Sears Outlet center in South Carolina, that might be a good place to look.

But that's not a bad price at all for all the appliances your talking about.

Manufacturer

Model#

Whirlpool 25.3 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Electronic Ice and Water Exterior Dispenser

Model: 188604

Whirlpool 30" Stainless Steel Free-Standing Self-Cleaning Electric Range with EasyViewâ„¢ Extra Large Window

Model No: 189730

Whirlpool 1.6 cu. ft. 950-Watt Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave with Auto Cook, Defrost and Reheat Settings

Model No: 189746

Whirlpool 24" Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher with Power Cleanâ„¢ Wash System

Model No: 188566

hey Clem. go online to Lowes website. They have better prices there than in the store.

Then print the prices. Go to the contractor sales dept. and tell them that you are doing an addition and will need a lot of stuff for your home and ask for a 10% discount. Once they agree to do that whip out the internet pricing. So I guess take 10% off the internet pricing of lowes and see what that comes out to. You probably won't get free delivery, figure $60 for del.

hope that helps

Archived