Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

suspects burned clothes in taylor shooting

cmoney51951

Yes.......I said ANYONE in jail......Your not going to find to many outstanding citizens in jail.........What type of people do u expect to find in a jail?

I think his question is if you say you frown on murderers, are you saying you would applaud one murderer (by awarding him a care package of choice) for taking out another murderer? In essence, that's what it sounds like you're saying. People who aren't "outstanding citizens" belong in jail, but as long as they do something you're in favor of (like taking out ST's murderers) you're willing to give them a cookie?

Let me be clear: I'm not SAYING that's your opinion. I'm ASKING if I have it right, because that's what it sounds like you said. I'd be happy if I'm wrong and you can correct my understanding of what you said.

OKay, what kind of a DUNCE is the one kid, who made $300 mowing Seans lawn, and yet somehow Did NOT realize who's house they were burglarizing? Man what an idiot.

Is that sarcasm? Do people still read this stuff and believe it was all an accident that Sean got shot? Did they even steal anything?

The sad part is they probably think their "So fly!" or "A gangsta!!!" becuase they killed a pro football player.

Burn in hell.

I doubt that any of them thought that at all. My guess is they probably wished they never stepped foot on his property. It's not like they went there to assassinate the guy.

Is that sarcasm? Do people still read this stuff and believe it was all an accident that Sean got shot? Did they even steal anything?

Yeah, so they shoot the guy in a panic and they are supposed to stick around and rob him too while his girl is in the bed? That makes sense.

well as an example, I have no idea who the UNC student was, that was recently murdered in cold blood. But yet, when I heard about it, the same sickening feeling was in me. THe same kind of feeling I had with Sean Taylor. I'm sure many people feel the same way. Your right to an extent about all people being equal, it's just the disregard for human life as someone stated that makes many of us feel awful when these tragedies happen, no matter who the victim might be.

The reason the UNC thing was big is because it involved the President of the Student Body. Also, the men that killed Eve Carson did so with malicious intent as they shot her several times with one being in the temple. This isn't a freak shooting where a bullet just happens to hit a major artery. Those kids at Chapel Hill purely killed that girl just to steal her stuff. The kids at Sean Taylor's didn't kill him on purpose. They didn't know he was home and shot in a panic when it was apparent he was. Him getting shot in the leg tells me that they weren't trying to kill him.

Either way, a murder is a murder. None of them should see the light of day. I'm for the death penalty in Eve Carson's case, but not for those in Sean Taylor's case due to the reasons mentioned above.

I think his question is if you say you frown on murderers, are you saying you would applaud one murderer (by awarding him a care package of choice) for taking out another murderer? In essence, that's what it sounds like you're saying. People who aren't "outstanding citizens" belong in jail, but as long as they do something you're in favor of (like taking out ST's murderers) you're willing to give them a cookie?

Let me be clear: I'm not SAYING that's your opinion. I'm ASKING if I have it right, because that's what it sounds like you said. I'd be happy if I'm wrong and you can correct my understanding of what you said.

Damn lady get of my jock your quite annoying by breaking down every statement I say :doh: ....I said what I said and I mean it......Not everyone thinks like you.......I have my beliefs and own personal opinions....I don't feel like explaining myself to you anymore.....Take what you want from it and put it anyway you want.....What I wrote is exactly what i meant.........Now either except it and move on ....Why do u really care anyways?

The reason the UNC thing was big is because it involved the President of the Student Body. Also, the men that killed Eve Carson did so with malicious intent as they shot her several times with one being in the temple. This isn't a freak shooting where a bullet just happens to hit a major artery. Those kids at Chapel Hill purely killed that girl just to steal her stuff. The kids at Sean Taylor's didn't kill him on purpose. They didn't know he was home and shot in a panic when it was apparent he was. Him getting shot in the leg tells me that they weren't trying to kill him.

Either way, a murder is a murder. None of them should see the light of day. I'm for the death penalty in Eve Carson's case, but not for those in Sean Taylor's case due to the reasons mentioned above.

The dudes that broke in his home brought a gun with them. I can get that they thought the house was empty, but they STILL brought a gun with them. If you don't plan on hurting anyone, and the house is empty, WHY bring a gun with you? They did, someone died, and now they should pay the price. I don't buy into their sympathetic B.S. story for leniency. You can if you like, but not me.

OKay, what kind of a DUNCE is the one kid, who made $300 mowing Seans lawn, and yet somehow Did NOT realize who's house they were burglarizing? Man what an idiot.

Believe me .. several of the juries I've served on would buy that hook, line, and sinker. Never underestimate the stupidity of people chosen for juries. (I would insert here that these dunces tend to vote a certain way too, but this isn't a political board, so I'll pass ..)

The idiot knew whose house it was! 100%

They were probably there to steal. They probably knew about the safe from the previous break-in or doing the lawn chores and staying there, or the party they attended there, or a slip from the cousin they knew. They entered the bedroom with the intention of pistol whipping the GF to open the safe. All the talk about money laying around in paper bags is to cover their intentions. They knew the GF was there. That's why they came with a gun, and kicked in the bedroom door. Bedroom doors lock from the inside only. Everybody knows that, and it is written into every building code in this country for fire escape reasons. Suprise, ST came at them and they paniced.

But since the GF was familiar with at least one of them, I think they would have just shot her on the way out, after she had opened the safe. I believe I read they weren't wearing masks. They are very likely premeditators of murder. Their counsel will try to paint them as stupid, bumbling burglars. They were more than that, IMO.

It's funny because if this was some normal joe who got killed no one would care.

But since he's a football player they should get extra punishment.....I though all people were equal.

Whats the name of this website? Its called Extremeskins! Most people on this board including me revolve most of there free time reading up on the skins, watching videos of players and discussing every possible aspect of the skins. I may have never met Sean personally but I sure as hell felt like I knew who he was. The Redskins are a huge part of my life and that made Sean a big part of my life.

The dudes that broke in his home brought a gun with them. I can get that they thought the house was empty, but they STILL brought a gun with them. If you don't plan on hurting anyone, and the house is empty, WHY bring a gun with you? They did, someone died, and now they should pay the price. I don't buy into their sympathetic B.S. story for leniency. You can if you like, but not me.

Most criminals use guns to intimidate their victims, and not harm them. Stupid people do stupid things when pressure is on and their ass is on the line. I didn't say they should be shown "leniency", just not the death penalty in this case. The whole point is "intent" in most criminal cases. Me personally, I don't think none of those kids should ever see the free world again, but that's my opinion. You do the crime, you do the time.

They were probably there to steal. They probably knew about the safe from the previous break-in or doing the lawn chores and staying there, or the party they attended there, or a slip from the cousin they knew. They entered the bedroom with the intention of pistol whipping the GF to open the safe. All the talk about money laying around in paper bags is to cover their intentions. They knew the GF was there. That's why they came with a gun, and kicked in the bedroom door. Bedroom doors lock from the inside only. Everybody knows that, and it is written into every building code in this country for fire escape reasons. Suprise, ST came at them and they paniced.

But since the GF was familiar with at least one of them, I think they would have just shot her on the way out, after she had opened the safe. I believe I read they weren't wearing masks. They are very likely premeditators of murder. Their counsel will try to paint them as stupid, bumbling burglars. They were more than that, IMO.

What? I'm willing to bet anything those morons didn't know anybody was there. My guess is they weren't expecting his girlfriend to be there either. You telling me she stays there during the season with his child while he's in DC most of the year? It was already said that neither one of them would have normally been there, so you made up story doesn't fly.

What? I'm willing to bet anything those morons didn't know anybody was there. My guess is they weren't expecting his girlfriend to be there either. You telling me she stays there during the season with his child while he's in DC most of the year? It was already said that neither one of them would have normally been there, so you made up story doesn't fly.
Jesus, you are 35. How many bedrooms have you ever seen that lock from the outside?

two wrongs dont make a right, i'd be happy knowing they were sitting in prison very a very very very long time.

I just wanted to point out that this is very faulty logic. If they're sitting in prison for any amount of time, it's punishment... hence you're doing them "wrong". To stand by that saying, you'd have to let them go free and forgive them of all accusations. Few would be happy with that outcome though.

Damn lady get of my jock your quite annoying by breaking down every statement I say :doh: ....I said what I said and I mean it......Not everyone thinks like you.......I have my beliefs and own personal opinions....I don't feel like explaining myself to you anymore.....Take what you want from it and put it anyway you want.....What I wrote is exactly what i meant.........Now either except it and move on ....Why do u really care anyways?

*lol @ your jock* Riiiiight... :laugh:

I really don't care that you might think differently from me (TRUST me on that)..I was just trying to make sure I understood what you were actually saying. Excuse me for wanting to accurately comprehend what I read. Next time, I'll just assume I know exactly how you feel, what kind of person you are, and everything else about you from my (possibly WRONG) understanding of what you wrote. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

*lol @ your jock* Riiiiight... :laugh:

I really don't care that you might think differently from me (TRUST me on that)..I was just trying to make sure I understood what you were actually saying. Excuse me for wanting to accurately comprehend what I read. Next time, I'll just assume I know exactly how you feel, what kind of person you are, and everything else about you from my (possibly WRONG) understanding of what you wrote. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

If you didnt care sooooo much why then do u need to actually comprehend what i was saying..........I did write it in english. What I said was how I feel, I dont know to what benefit u need to know exactly how i feel about it or how hard it was to accurately comprehend my written word since we are all pretty intelligent people on here.....U can assume what u want about me cause I dont know u and u don't know me so why does it matter? But for the last time:

I HOPE FELLOW INMATES KILL THE WORTHLESS SCUM THAT TOOK AWAY A MEMBER OF THE REDSKIN FAMILY. THE TAYLOR FAMILY IS IN MY PRAYERS (they have been and will always be a member of this family) BUT NOT THE FAMILIES OF THE WORTHLESS SCUM THEY PRODUCED. THEY CAN GO TO HELL AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.

Thats about as straight forward as you can be...........That should make it crystal clear where Im coming from.......Got it! :laugh:

I just wanted to point out that this is very faulty logic. If they're sitting in prison for any amount of time, it's punishment... hence you're doing them "wrong". To stand by that saying, you'd have to let them go free and forgive them of all accusations. Few would be happy with that outcome though.

I reject your theory. You thought process is flawed

I HOPE FELLOW INMATES KILL THE WORTHLESS SCUM THAT TOOK AWAY A MEMBER OF THE REDSKIN FAMILY. THE TAYLOR FAMILY IS IN MY PRAYERS (they have been and will always be a member of this family) BUT NOT THE FAMILIES OF THE WORTHLESS SCUM THEY PRODUCED. THEY CAN GO TO HELL AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.

:laugh: How Christian of you.

Archived