Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JC bombs it 60 plus yards!

Killer Rob

I would guess it would have been almost 70 yards if it dropped. I remember last year some critic saying how Campbell didn't have that strong an arm (ironically it might have been Skip Bayless while praising him).

I dont know about 60 yards. Think about the last play of the Bills game. Instead of throwing a hail mary into the end zone. He threw up a duck that was 30 yards short of the endzone.

Even if he can throw that far. What good is it if you cant hit the target.

I'm still trying to understand the WCO, and what it involves. From what I understand, it mainly involves a short/mid range execution. If that's the case, I hope that helps open up doors to take shots like this, and Moss goes back to his 2005 stats.

th_CampbelloverthrowtoMoss.jpg

I dont know about 60 yards. Think about the last play of the Bills game. Instead of throwing a hail mary into the end zone. He threw up a duck that was 30 yards short of the endzone.

He needs to get more air under his long balls so the receivers can adjust to them easier. Each year he's improved, so I'll expect him to be better in every facet next year.

Yea, it was 60. But what good is it if he can hit the target? I would rather have a accurate qb vs one with a strong arm.

He kinda did throw it as accurately as one would expect when there's 5 defenders just waiting in the endzone.

Yea, it was 60. But what good is it if he can hit the target? I would rather have a accurate qb vs one with a strong arm.

Wait, didn't you say "I don't know about 60 yards..", and then mention the pass against Buffalo that fell "30 yards" short of where he intended it? That kinda indicates that you're doubting whether or not he can throw it that far lol...I'm guessing you didn't mean it that way, though. :)

When a ball is thrown that far it is thrown to an area and it's up to the receiver to go get it. It's like over throwing a baseball. Acuracy suffers.

When a ball is thrown that far it is thrown to an area and it's up to the receiver to go get it. It's like over throwing a baseball. Acuracy suffers.

exactly, thank you very much.

kinda like this play here. The point is that the ball is thrown more than 1/2 a football field just waiting to be caught.

th_JCoverthrowtoMoss.jpg

Archived