Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make your 1 BIG Redskins wishful trade splash here!!(please try to be realistic)

michael_33

Since we are so silent in the free agent pool so far,I thought it would be cool to have a wishlist of a trade that you would love to see (probably won't happen of course)!

It might be for a player everyone is craving over or it might be and "out of the blue" type of deal...(redskins are sneaky you know?)

Remember....This is a TRADE thread...not a free agent pickup thread..?

Redskins trade Carlos Rogers and the #21st pick in the 1st round to the Chargers for Igor Olhansky and the #27th pick in the 1st round and the Chargers 4th round pick...

(and just for the curious...the Redskins select Limas Sweed with the 27th pick and Colt Brennon with the 4th rounder they didn't have)

Your turn!

Redskins trade Carlos Rogers and the #21st pick in the 1st round to the Chargers for Igor Olhansky and the #27th pick in the 1st round and the Chargers 4th round pick...

-Thought you said we were supposed to be realistic, I just don't see the Chargers, trading a starter and a 4th rounder, just to move up 6 spaces in the draft and get Rogers who might not even start in that secondary AFTER HE HEALS.

-A realistic trade that I hope the redskins make would be a second day pick this year and a 1st rd next year for Williams.

(this is all depending on if Hackett stays with Seattle)

Betts and 21st pick for Hackett and 25th pick

as long as we pick up a decent RB somewhere in the draft... can't leave the running game to Rock if CP gets hurt

or anything but this years picks and the obvious players, and no defensive players traded, for Ocho Cinco

(this is all depending on if Hackett stays with Seattle)

Betts and 21st pick for Hackett and 25th pick

as long as we pick up a decent RB somewhere in the draft... can't leave the running game to Rock if CP gets hurt

or anything but this years picks and the obvious players, and no defensive players traded, for Ocho Cinco

This makes no sense.

First off, Hackett is free, so why would we trade for him, if he chose to re-sign with the Hawks?

Second, the signing by the Hawks, would include a signing bonus, which then makes him untradeable.

QUOTE]

Is 'Los still around?? OK I'd like to trade him straight up for Malcom Floyd Realistic? Prolly not.

Shawn Springs for Dallas second first round pick.

Marcus Washington for a 4th rounder to Cinci.

Griffin to GB for 5th rounder.

Betts to anybody for a third.

LOL! Umm anyone else? That leaves us with Marcus Mason, John Eubanks, HB Blades, and Golston coming in as starters.

No thanks, because even the draft picks we get out of those wont be ready to start.

With the exception of Jason Campbell, my trade is anyone on our team plus our first round pick to the Browns for Joe Thomas. And I don't care if that anyone is Portis, Samuels, whoever. Just get me a solid left tackle to replace Samuels and protect Jason's blindside for the next decade.

If that doesn't work out, then our first rounder and anyone except Campbell to move into the top 3 this year and draft Jake Long.

If the Redskins are going to take a WR with their 1st rounder then they should try to trade the pick to Arizona for Larry Fitzgerald. I'd perfer a established Pro-Bowl caliber player, even at a higher price tag, than a possible starter from the draft. Fitzgerald is young and healthy. He would make the WR corps one of the best in the NFL.

This makes no sense.

First off, Hackett is free, so why would we trade for him, if he chose to re-sign with the Hawks?

Second, the signing by the Hawks, would include a signing bonus, which then makes him untradeable.

i dont know how this got posted under my name.... i didn't make this post ????

***EDIT***

My brother was on here looking at posts and i guess he decided to make one before i did under my name, i told him to just make an account, retard, sorry for the dumb post. the second one that was really made by me is what i want,

if we are going to get hackett we need to pick him up in FA, but i still want CJ

LOL! Umm anyone else? That leaves us with Marcus Mason, John Eubanks, HB Blades, and Golston coming in as starters.

No thanks, because even the draft picks we get out of those wont be ready to start.

I'm obviously looking to the future. We take a CB in round 2 (deep CB class) and put him out there until Carlos comes back. This way we get something for Springs.

HB Blades played well last year and at least it gets him on the field. Granted it would be another short LB but again, I am looking to the future. We can then draft a LB with one of the picks we pick up. Marcus might be able to play two more years. He is not part of the future.

Golston has played fairly well and will only get better.

Betts didn't do much for us last year anyways. If we can get a third, it is a bargain.

We would probably struggle this year but this is what is best for the future.

With the exception of Jason Campbell, my trade is anyone on our team plus our first round pick to the Browns for Joe Thomas. And I don't care if that anyone is Portis, Samuels, whoever. Just get me a solid left tackle to replace Samuels and protect Jason's blindside for the next decade.

If that doesn't work out, then our first rounder and anyone except Campbell to move into the top 3 this year and draft Jake Long.

Funny.....There's been almost 20 replies and besides myself,your the only one who didn't have Fitz,Chad or DJ (FA) as part of the deal....Congratulations...!!

But I wouldn't do what your suggesting (I like Thomas)...I would rather groom our own guy and keep our 1st rounder...

Since we are so silent in the free agent pool so far,I thought it would be cool to have a wishlist of a trade that you would love to see (probably won't happen of course)!

It might be for a player everyone is craving over or it might be and "out of the blue" type of deal...(redskins are sneaky you know?)

Remember....This is a TRADE thread...not a free agent pickup thread..?

(and just for the curious...the Redskins select Limas Sweed with the 27th pick and Colt Brennon with the 4th rounder they didn't have)

Your turn!

dude. lay off the crack pipe.

Rogers is not highly regarded, a potential injury concern and may never amount to much. Why the frig would San Diego give up a top young pass rushing talent AND another draft pick to move up SIX spots

seriously. I still can't post new topics (and still have no idea why), and this is an example of the kind of post that a thread that can be started???

dude. lay off the crack pipe.

Rogers is not highly regarded, a potential injury concern and may never amount to much. Why the frig would San Diego give up a top young pass rushing talent AND another draft pick to move up SIX spots

seriously. I still can't post new topics (and still have no idea why), and this is an example of the kind of post that a thread that can be started???

Hey dude....Maybe your attitude is why you can't post anymore? :doh: Hell...Maybe they should take your replies from ya too.... :laugh:

Archived