Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make your 1 BIG Redskins wishful trade splash here!!(please try to be realistic)

michael_33

I wouldn't entertain trading within the division at all.

And considering both Moss and Randel El restructured (and in Moss' case extended)... I don't think there would be much savings if any at all.

Yeah trading in the division isn't a great idea, just ruined my day!!

I would like to trade Betts for 4 1st rounders.

His contract is enormous.....one of the highest on the team, and it is always smart to begin looking at the biggest contracts.

Also, we have a lot of backups in case Portis goes down.

:applause:

Some of your sarcasm splashed on me...do you have a towel?

Looks like Larry Fitz is going to resign with the Cards.

I'm really liking the Bryant Johnson look...big WR to compliment Moss/Are/Cooley. He doesn't have to be a definite #1, just a compliment. So long as he isn't expensive, would be a good addition. Maybe some other move for depth...then concentrate on the draft.

Here is the trade:

Trade our 1st and 3rd (and maybe some other crap) for the 49ers 1st and 2nd rounders. This puts us at the end of the first round, and at the beginning of the second. Then trade this second round pick and next years 3rd for the Packers 1st round pick. This was we have 2 late 1st rounders and our original second.

Draft Cromartie and Hardy back to back, then Laws in the second.

Championship!

(Disclaimer -- I may be way off with what these teams would actually be willing to trade, but this is the general idea)

Guys, I think the OP wanted realistic deals if I'm not mistaken. I highlighted this one only because it's somewhat plausible, and not completely ridiculous like "our team for the Colts."

Thanks Phoward, it is nice to get reckognized evry one in a while. I would be EXTREMELY happy if this were to really happen, but I think cleveland knows he is their best receiver and would NEVER let him go for anything but a 1st rounder

Archived