Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES guys, Please rate my hotness (Ladies post Your PICS) Come on Ladies Quit Slacking!

KingGibbs

My brother will most likely be posting full-body pictures of me on my fanclub thread in the next day or so. He's digging out this most incrimnating pictures he can find from a drunken vegas bachelorette trip....so you might be able to see those over there.

But us girls all decided we weren't going to put our pictures up on this thread until JTHOR had......and he never came through....boooooooooo

Its really pretty sad.

Indicative of the entire female sex, actually. Can dish it out just fine, and tear a bunch of guys they hardly know to shreds without blinking (yes ladies, a 6.5 is ****ing bad), but when it comes time for them to be judged, they are nowhere to be found. Pretty sad, actually...I would have thought their self-esteems would be a little higher than that.

Just a lil note here. NO ONE forced anyone to post pics in that thread. You didn't HAVE to subject yourself to that...if you posted a pic..it was your choice to do so. Next time think before you post a pic and open yourself to that type of fun.

I think a 6.5 isn't bad..at least you weren't a 3.0...you have to look at the glass as being half full not half empty:2cents: .

I didn't post a pic in this thread b/c frankly, I don't need a complete stranger to tell me how less than hot I look..I already know that....plus it keeps me from feeling like you when I don't get the score that I was hoping for.

I'm sure that thread was done in pure fun. Don't take it purely to heart.

Just a lil note here. NO ONE forced anyone to post pics in that thread. You didn't HAVE to subject yourself to that...if you posted a pic..it was your choice to do so. Next time think before you post a pic and open yourself to that type of fun.

I think a 6.5 isn't bad..at least you weren't a 3.0...you have to look at the glass as being half full not half empty:2cents: .

I didn't post a pic in this thread b/c frankly, I don't need a complete stranger to tell me how less than hot I look..I already know that....plus it keeps me from feeling like you when I don't get the score that I was hoping for.

I'm sure that thread was done in pure fun. Don't take it purely to heart.

well, feel free to just PM them to me and ill tell you how beautiful you are. :)

and youre right, a 6.5 isnt as bad as a 3.0....but its also nowhere near as good as a 10.0.

but your logic is exactly why i didnt post anything in there. i dont need people that i dont know giving an opinion of me that frankly doesnt mean anything. the only people whose opinions i value are the people i trust.

oh, btw. i started working on a new book a while back that you might be interested in, based on the earlier conversations about it. but then shelved it to work on a book for my nieces.

That's the old 247 :applause: :laugh: .

Dude had the same shtick about jobs, houses, and cars if I remember. :)

You know, where your Porsche sucks next to his Lamborghini, and your $1.75 mill pad with indoor grotto blows compared to his $6 mill crib with heli-pad, and your Exec VP gig at Avis eats meat to his being CEO of Hertz :silly::D

No, im being dead serious, Jumbo. I wasn't trying to be an ***. I can't believe there are this many pages devoted to seeing some pics of a very average-looking chic. Again, she has a nice bod. But, to me, that's about it. What ever floats your boat, guys!

Its really pretty sad.

Indicative of the entire female sex, actually. Can dish it out just fine, and tear a bunch of guys they hardly know to shreds without blinking (yes ladies, a 6.5 is ****ing bad), but when it comes time for them to be judged, they are nowhere to be found. Pretty sad, actually...I would have thought their self-esteems would be a little higher than that.

Well, I think the whole thread (the Candace Paige rate my hottness thread) was really a parody of the initial jthor post. It was really just a joke. And since it was a joke, they didn't take it seriously - and they're not taking this one seriously either.

Besides, there's too many people here that we see in real life, or will see, so it's hard to be honest and objective.

I think a 6.5 isn't bad..at least you weren't a 3.0...you have to look at the glass as being half full not half empty:2cents:

1) I didn't post in the other thread - I don't need a thread on ES to tell me I'm a 10! :D

2) Sorry if my post offended anyone...if you notice the time, you can probably guess what kind of state I was in. :laugh:

Kind of a mixture of glamour and wholesomeness at the same time. Good shape. Very pretty. Beautiful smile. Stylish. Not much not to like.

IMHO, 9.5

thats what i thought as well. (assuming you were talking about my post and not the pics of april) :D

oh and before it comes up again (not naming any names :silly:). those werent pictures of rachel bilson that i tried to pass off as someone i dated. she gets called on that all the time for the resemblance. but just to be on the safe side. heres a couple others of her and her brother and friend taken with a camera phone in georgia.

edit:actually, the first one is at the school she teachers at. the other two are from the camera phone.

Like the school shot. Obvious athletic build there. Like the other two, too. The camera is in love with her. And I bet you still are too.

I need to move it up to a 9.7 or 9.8. :)

She looks like a younger version of Dr. Cameron on House.

Like the school shot. Obvious athletic build there. Like the other two, too. The camera is in love with her. And I bet you still are too.

I need to move it up to a 9.7 or 9.8. :)

well...assuming i talk to her, ill pass that along. im sure she will love all the attention... shes definitely into that sort of thing. haha

still in love with her. not so much. we stopped dating cuz she went postal and insulted my job and my nieces while ranting about something. that was unforgivable. NOBODY talks about my girls. she crossed the line on that so i feel nothing for her anymore.

1) I didn't post in the other thread - I don't need a thread on ES to tell me I'm a 10! :D

2) Sorry if my post offended anyone...if you notice the time, you can probably guess what kind of state I was in. :laugh:

Not offended...and I'm glad you don't need anyone to tell you your self-worth. Just thought I would remind you and others...you're not forced to post those pics. No hard feelings...just didn't want the blame for a drinking binge or something:laugh: :silly:

:cheers: here's to your 10, indeed..lol

well, feel free to just PM them to me and ill tell you how beautiful you are. :)

and youre right, a 6.5 isnt as bad as a 3.0....but its also nowhere near as good as a 10.0.

but your logic is exactly why i didnt post anything in there. i dont need people that i dont know giving an opinion of me that frankly doesnt mean anything. the only people whose opinions i value are the people i trust.

oh, btw. i started working on a new book a while back that you might be interested in, based on the earlier conversations about it. but then shelved it to work on a book for my nieces.

Oh...sweet. But if it's shelved...I'll have to wait.:( I'm good at waiting..lol.

As far as the other thing(posting a pic). It's hard to rate a person based solely on looks...I, like someone else said(candace maybe?), think a guy's personality is what makes him handsome or not in my eyes. My husband is in no way what I consider to be a "handsome" man...but he's not butt ugly either:laugh: . His personality is what I fell in love with..he's funny, smart and fun to be with and he treats me like I deserve to be treated. He, however, doesn't get my love for football:doh: . No one's perfect I guess:laugh:

Oh...sweet. But if it's shelved...I'll have to wait.:( I'm good at waiting..lol.

As far as the other thing(posting a pic). It's hard to rate a person based solely on looks...I, like someone else said(candace maybe?), think a guy's personality is what makes him handsome or not in my eyes. My husband is in no way what I consider to be a "handsome" man...but he's not butt ugly either:laugh: . His personality is what I fell in love with..he's funny, smart and fun to be with and he treats me like I deserve to be treated. He, however, doesn't get my love for football:doh: . No one's perfect I guess:laugh:

haha. yeah....so if the girls are rating all the guys at about a 6.5 on looks alone, then if they have a personality at all, then in total they are really around an 8 or so. so thats not too bad for them.

i just shelved the book cuz i got stuck on it and i went back to working on the one im doing for my nieces. if you want to know about it, just send me a PM. could be something youre interested in.

If he posted more pics of April...I'm sure they would have tons of new visitors:)

It's all good, we aren't looking for any people who want to gaulk over some half nude Redskins chick. We also aren't looking to create a base of a bunch of idiots like here either.

doesn anyone even go on Redskin Roadtrips?

No, no one at all. Stay away!

• 10 months later...

Archived