Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Zorn jerseys on eBay

GibbsRedskin

No thanks. I still can't believe this guys our head coach.:(

i CAN believe he's our coach and i am hoping he follows the success of other holmgren QB coaches turned HC -- Reid :eaglesuck, Gruden :bucsuck: & Mariucci -- but worried he may turn out to be another Dick Jauron or Marty Mornhinweg:eaglesuck

It doesn't even have ANY logos on it... not hawks logo or nfl patch... that is a horrible piece of home-made plastic clothing!

:puke:

Not having a hawks logo makes it better. In fact it would be better if it were stripped of all identifying marks, bleached, outfitted with burgundy and gold and had a number 21 stitched onto it. Then I would bid on it.

You can not say anything bad about him because he has no track record.

Look, I am going to give Zorn a chance and he definitely seems like a nice guy. But to claim that because of his enormous lack of NFL coaching experience you can't criticize him is insane. The guy has never called a play from the sidelines in this league, can't you understand why some were/are shocked that this guy is our HEAD COACH?

Look, I am going to give Zorn a chance and he definitely seems like a nice guy. But to claim that because of his enormous lack of NFL coaching experience you can't criticize him is insane. The guy has never called a play from the sidelines in this league, can't you understand why some were/are shocked that this guy is our HEAD COACH?

Just curious. How much play-calling had Andy Reid done when the Eagles hired him? Also, can you tell me what Reid's job title was in Green Bay when the Eagles hired him? Also, can you tell me which head coach Reid was working under when the Eagles hired him?

Start answering those questions and you'll quickly understand why they are relevant.

Archived