Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBA Dunk Contest...

Kosher Ham

doing community work is great and playoffs in every sport are pretty exiting to watch, but it's hard for me to watch a regular season NBA game. it's just not very exciting.

but to get back on subject, dwight was nasty. every one of his dunks were amazing. gerald green's birthday cake dunk was sweet too. rudy gay kind of got screwed over with his 2nd dunk because it came after dwights first.

the nba gets a bad rap because of the lockout and the brawl at auburn hills. The NBA does more for the community and there are certainly far less thugs in the sport.

It's more than that bro. NFL and most major sports do a lot for the community. There are a lot of factors that contribute to the NBA getting a bad rap.

I'd like to see more superstars in the slam dunk contest (Kobe, Lebron, KG, etc...)

Won't happen these days. Slam dunk champ means nothing when all is said and done. Same as a Pro-Bowl MVP.

doing community work is great and playoffs in every sport are pretty exiting to watch, but it's hard for me to watch a regular season NBA game. it's just not very exciting.

i rather watch the majority of the teams in the NBA over any MLB game or college basketball game unless its a really high profiled game like unc duke

Archived