Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR vote

Koolblue13

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I think Fitz would defiantly be the best fit for us.

Tall, young, and a team first guy. I'm not sure what it would take to acquire him, but I wouldn't mind giving up a first rounder for him. I did mind giving the first rounder for Johnson, but with Fitz only being 24 he's just as young as any draft prospect and is already proven.

Best fit is tough. Good question, for the money we have. Imo Roy Williams most affordable big producer we could get.

If money wasn't an issue, it would look like a fantasy team: CJ, Fitz, RW, SM, ARE. I would love that!

Reality check we will probably draft one or two recievers with Ol and DL.

I think Fitz would defiantly be the best fit for us.

Tall, young, and a team first guy. I'm not sure what it would take to acquire him, but I wouldn't mind giving up a first rounder for him. I did mind giving the first rounder for Johnson, but with Fitz only being 24 he's just as young as any draft prospect and is already proven.

That's fair and a good point. I think he could step in and produce better than any rookie could. His cap hit is HUGE and we would have some problems there, although I have faith in the Snydrotto to work that out.

Don't need a WR. Need a stronger offensive line. Better line play, improves the WR, RB, and QB play - all in one shot. What a value!

Nope. We need a WR. Santana is good for a two-to-three game loss due to injury...and ARE, unfortunately, just does not get it done in his absence.

Again - we don't just need a "Big" WR...we need a WR that other teams MUST gameplan against. If you have a Fitz...Roy Williams...Chad Johnson...it will open up things for Tana' and Cooley...

I'm really hoping that at this point we can get Roy Williams. He's younger and stronger than Chad. Not to say I'd be upset if we went with CJ, but Roy Williams would be around for longer. Plus, as passionate as he is with the Lions, I'd love to see him on a real team.

I'm doing big flip-flopping because I've lobbied for CJ, Williams, and even this morning my favorite option was Fitzgerald. If we trade for someone, it should definitely be Fitz, but now I think we should go with quantity and let someone emerge.

I think we should go with a combo of Bryant Johnson, Jerry Porter and a 2nd round WR (maybe Bowman, Hardy, Thomas from Mich. St., or with all the WR options and former 1st round busts Sweed might fall). Out of that potential trio, someone will emerge.

It could be Johnson coming into his own after leaving the Cards (plus he was in the WCO under Denny). It could be Porter who has proven to be productive when happy. It could be a second round steal like Anquan Boldin was. Pursuing those 3 is cheaper than CJ, Roy or Fitz would be.

Then we'd still have our 1st for a DE and 3rd for best DT or OL.

Reality check we will probably draft one or two recievers with Ol and DL.
Since Snyder/Vinny took over (and granted, there was influence from the coaches at the time), here are ALL the receivers we've drafted since 2000.

Ethan Howell

Rod Gardner

Darnarien McCants

Cliff Russell

Taylor Jacobs

Not saying that man's history is forever doomed to repeat itself, but I think even Cerato would recognize that when it comes to receivers, we might be better off paying a little more for a proven talent, particularly once with experience running WCO routes.

That being said, you can be sure that the BLloyd incident will make him extra cautious.

I think a good possession receiver like Fitz or Roy Williams would be nice to have on the team. I always wanted a big guy that can jump up in the endzone and come down with the ball for a big play. I'd also think a guy like that can improve Campbell's development and confidence too. Just my two cents.

This poll needs a None Of The Above option. I do not want any FA reciever that would require a draft pick as compensation. A UFA reciever such as D.J. Hackett with ties to Coach Zorn would be my choice. Follow that up by drafting either James Hardy or Malcolm Kelly with pick #21 then all of Redskin fans can Get Our POPCORN Ready!!!

:dallasuck :point2sky

This poll needs a None Of The Above option. I do not want any FA reciever that would require a draft pick as compensation. A UFA reciever such as D.J. Hackett with ties to Coach Zorn would be my choice. Follow that up by drafting either James Hardy or Malcolm Kelly with pick #21 then all of Redskin fans can Get Our POPCORN Ready!!!

A FA never requires a draft pick.

Bryant Johnson needs to be on this poll. That is who i want.

So then, the other FA option is your vote.

Chad Johnson (or Fitzgerald or Roy Williams et al) will/would cost too much in cap sapce we dont have and draft picks we need to invest in both lines IMO.

I'd go with either Hackett or Berrian from Chicago who will both be compartivley cheap, are both young and will not cost us a draft pick.

If this was Madden I'd go with Fitzgerald over CJ in a heart beat. 6 years younger, team guy and room to still improve (which is scary).

Archived