Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is It Too Soon To Predict the Redskins Curse In Re Gregg Williams?

bulldog

let's see, disgrunted ex-Redskins moving on to new teams:

Brad Johnson - wins 2002 Super Bowl with Tampa Bay.

Stephen Davis - runs for 1,444 yards and leads Carolina to NFC Title and berth in Super Bowl against Patriots.

Antonio Pierce - leaves Redskins and is defensive captain on 2007 Giants Super Bowl winner.

2008?

Gregg Williams - defensive coordinator on Super Bowl bound Jacksonville Jaguars squad? :)

You forget to mention Norvous goin to the AFC Championship

But what about Michael Westbrook?

Rod Gardner went to the CFL didnt he?

Some people will be successful when they leave, and others will fall on their faces. Depends on the individual

Marty Schottenheimer: fired again.

Norv Turner: fired a second time, working on his third.

Spurrier: out of NFL (word is San Diego is talking to him about their HC job)

Gregg Williams: soon to join them after coaching lowest rated defense in Redskins history and getting more point racked on him than any Redskins D-coach in the Superbowl era. (but hey San Diego has been hiring our leftover for over a decade)

Gregg Williams: soon to join them after coaching lowest rated defense in Redskins history and getting more point racked on him than any Redskins D-coach in the Superbowl era. (but hey San Diego has been hiring our leftover for over a decade)

Why would San diego be interested in SPurrier?

David patton: Team missed the playoffs.

Champ Baily : Team is Garbage

L Coles : Team is Trash

Lavar : Career over.

Rod Gardner: see HBO special :laugh:

Walt Harris : Team Garbage

Lemar Marshall: Him and his team is trash

Patrick Ramsey: I'm not even going to go there.

Adam Archuletta : Bench

Thank you. Close thread.

As long as its US playing against him I could care less. But let's face it he's going to a great situation over in Jacksonville talent wise. However, where I can see this backfiring for him is with Del Rio and their EGoS both being Defensive coaches, but he'll probably make it work. Wouldn't surprise me. Every team probably has players or coaches that go on to great success.

back up your posts with some cred, dont just say all this crap unless you can provide us with some links or something.

I highly DOUBT that san diego is talkin to steve spurrier cus his situation right onw he just got offered a retirement package to stay at USC (south carolina)

so i think you are just saying a bunch of crap.. but please.... prove me wrong:laugh: :D

Archived