Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

marcus washington

I know that your not going to get a lot of good full body results searching google or yahoo for Marcus Washington, but there are some good ones that are quite easy to find and have already been posted here. But I'd say your best source for finding images is to check the photo galleries at Redskins.com. I haven't looked, but lots of times I get images off there and there's bound to be a couple good Marcus Washington ones.

Sorry about not helping by actually posting pictures, but I believe this will you find pictures easier for future endeavors.

I know that your not going to get a lot of good full body results searching google or yahoo for Marcus Washington, but there are some good ones that are quite easy to find and have already been posted here. But I'd say your best source for finding images is to check the photo galleries at Redskins.com. I haven't looked, but lots of times I get images off there and there's bound to be a couple good Marcus Washington ones.

Sorry about not helping by actually posting pictures, but I believe this will you find pictures easier for future endeavors.

no prob dude, ill prolly check it out

No problem. At least I'm contributing to all the walls I nab from this site ;)

lol.well i havent used your pic yet but i def will,dont worry.....

but what do you think of these so far...im still wroking on them and i have several versions....

suggestions,ideas......?

redskins1copy-1.jpg

redskins2version1copy.jpg

redskins1version2copy.jpg

redskins1version3.jpg

I think they all look great. I'd try to add a background to one, instead of the plain black background just to see how it looks. Maybe copy one of the pics you used in the wall and paste it all around the main pic and do a motion blur. But they all look great the way they are now too.

What made you take a background made by someone else and add to it? What you've done is far from creative as all you've done is take cutouts (which aren't cutout very well) and add them to what someone else has done. I understand that your trying to learn, but at least try it from scratch and not just add to someone elses.

Remember when cutting out, that the more path points you have the better it will turn out. Granted it takes longer, but the cutouts you have are quite choppy looking, especially the right one. The best thing you can do is follow as many PS tutorials until you get the hang of doing things.

Archived