Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

marcus washington

and which part are you saying im copying???

i copied the background? from who?

You said earlier that you were looking to add on to an image so I figured that you did it to someone elses already made wallpaper, as it looked much better from the start in my opinion than what it does now. The original cut that was in the middle of the wall, was so much better than the current cutouts you have, making me think someone else did it.

The fact that you asked for someones psd file in another thread also got me thinking that you easily could have obtained a psd of the background of your wallpaper.

Sorry for my incorrect judgement.

oh no problem dude. all of the ones here are mine...i always make several versions of what im working on. right now i have about 5 marcus wallpapers, all slightly different, that im working on.......

the only reason i asked for the psd on the other thread is cuz the large image was kinda blurry and pixelated so i was thinking about messing with the layers and filters some and also shrink the image....of course the dude asked for credit so when i alter it, i would put his name there......

Remember when cutting out, that the more path points you have the better it will turn out. Granted it takes longer, but the cutouts you have are quite choppy looking, especially the right one. The best thing you can do is follow as many PS tutorials until you get the hang of doing things.

Path points? What are you using to cut an image out? Just curious because I still struggle with this, especially when its from a low res image.

Path points? What are you using to cut an image out? Just curious because I still struggle with this, especially when its from a low res image.

I use the pen tool. It works better than any other way to cut out an image. Just go to Youtube and type in pen tool tutorial and you'll get some good results. Here's one of the videos

Hope that helps.

Archived