Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bush Authorizes NSA to police the internet via AT&T

The_cavalierman

Johnny, here's a better link: ;)

http://knudsensnews.blogspot.com/2007/10/starbucks-to-begin-offering-implantable.html

One of the comments:

"my uncle was one of the first subjects on whom they tried a prototype implant. In fact, he agreed to the process also with Nordstrom, Burger King, Bloomingdales, and several others. Eventually he had around a dozen chips in each forearm. He was quite delighted with the simplicity; but after he went to a Rolling Stones concert he found that due to the nearness of his forearms to each other during applause, he'd charged over $40,000 to his Mastercard."

The problem is the NSA has already overstepped their boundaries several times.

They told the FISA courts they are only looking at X but they were infact looking at X,Y and Z. Again proving that these folks if given an inch will take a mile.

This is why Bush and his merry band of constitution shredders cannot be trusted. This situation begs the question....who is watching the nitwits that are watching us?

:doh:

I am not sure how or why people complain when there hasn't been a single attack on our soil since 9-11.
and there hadn't been a foriegn attack on our soil since 1941 either. and before that since the mexican american war. in fact the United states has been attacked by foriegn enemies only on a handful of occasions, so your point isn't as impressive as you may think.

I'd rather keep my privacy and civil liberties thank you than worry over whether a bunch of guys hiding in a cave will do me harm, because in all likelyhood, they probably can't due to the war in afghanistan, the only rational and effective response to 9/11 along with airport security. thats it.

oh and I'm all for stopping cyber crime, but not at the expense of having my personal affairs spied on by the government. they should focus their energy on defense against attacks and on retaliation rather than on monitoring. :2cents:

I still have trouble seeing how anybody surfing on the World Wide Web could realistically think that it's private. Is walking through the mall?

The framers should have included telephones, cell phones, and the internet when debating what would be in the constitution. Oops, they didn't exist.

Besides, doesn't that thing have more amendments than original thoughts?

Archived