Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Interesting thread about Rocky McIntosh and the Ultimate Warrior WWF

mcarey032

Mods, if this thread has been started already, I am sorry and please merge. My search function is not working and I couldn't find it.

May 2007 autograph event

I was looking around youtube and came across this video. From what the video states, Rocky McIntosh's agent is telling the Ultimate Warrior he needs to hurry up and sign his autograph for Rocky and the Ultimate Warrior takes issue with it and blows up on Rocky's agent. Here is the video for you all to judge. It didn't sound like Rocky was the one was instigating all this.

This is from May 2007, just for other members to know if they don't click on the link. That way we don't have people wondering why he isn't doing rehab at Redskins Park, etc.

Thanks for the heads up and pointing that out. I edited the thread message. THanks

I dont get what taking your shirt off would accomplish

Who's done more for this world, this dude or Bill Gates? Who has bigger abs?

EDIT: And where does he compliment Rocky? I dont think he does...he was talking about the guy in line for the autograph at the beginning.

I dont get what taking your shirt off would accomplish

Who's done more for this world, this dude or Bill Gates? Who has bigger abs?

EDIT: And where does he compliment Rocky? I dont think he does...he was talking about the guy in line for the autograph at the beginning.

I don't think he's saying it literally as much as he is figuratively. Here are these two workout warriors, and a little agent (not exactly Bill Gates) is apparently doing the pushing. Who was the agent to push people around in that situation? The context is understandable, and the embarrassment is probably deserved.

I don't think he's saying it literally as much as he is figuratively. Here are these two workout warriors, and a little agent (not exactly Bill Gates) is apparently doing the pushing. Who was the agent to push people around in that situation? The context is understandable, and the embarrassment is probably deserved.

You give the Ultimate Warrior too much credit. The Ultimate Warrior is seriously mentally disturbed and I have no doubt he meant whatever he said literally.

You give the Ultimate Warrior too much credit. The Ultimate Warrior is seriously mentally disturbed and I have no doubt he meant whatever he said literally.

His character is mentally disturbed. You can't just associate how the wrestler acts as the way the person acts. You think Randy Savage acts the way he did at home? Ohhhh yeaaaah!

I saw him debating about 'roid rage on Fox news after Benoit went crazy, he sounded pretty well grounded. I may disagree with him a couple places here and there, but the UW has talked about the breaks he took from wrestling to read literature and become educated. Might be a little hot under the collar, but doesn't make him "mentally disturbed".

His character is mentally disturbed. You can't just associate how the wrestler acts as the way the person acts. You think Randy Savage acts the way he did at home? Ohhhh yeaaaah!

I saw him debating about 'roid rage on Fox news after Benoit went crazy, he sounded pretty well grounded. I may disagree with him a couple places here and there, but the UW has talked about the breaks he took from wrestling to read literature and become educated. Might be a little hot under the collar, but doesn't make him "mentally disturbed".

That's the point, he doesn't separate himself from his character. Just because the Ultimate Warrior has an extensive vocabulary doesn't mean he's sane. Go to groups.google.com and browse rec.sport.pro-wrestling to see what kind of weirdo he is.

That's the point, he doesn't separate himself from his character. Just because the Ultimate Warrior has an extensive vocabulary doesn't mean he's sane. Go to groups.google.com and browse rec.sport.pro-wrestling to see what kind of weirdo he is.

He doesn't separate himself from his character? Are you telling me he told Rocky's agent or whoever it was that he was going to "assume control of his plane and crash it down to the ground while traveling to Wrestle Mania"? Did he snort and let out a loud exhale like he did in every one of his WWF interviews? If his entrance music started playing, would he have sprinted around the room as fast as he could? If he's anything like his character still, he WOULDN'T have an extensive vocabulary, because the Ultimate Warrior gave the most jumbled, incoherent interviews and speeches in the history of the WWF.

Maybe he's just an outspoken individual in public. You know, there are those of us that will speak up when a grocery store line is backed up, when a car blocks an intersection, when somebody buts in line...he's one of those people.

I went to the google groups and couldn't find what you were pointing me towards. Care to provide a link?

This is the truth. All you have to do is check his web-site.

http://ultimatewarrior.com

He doesn't realize that wrestling is fake.

How can't he realize that when he participated in it? I don't know what else to say about that. :laugh: He gives a detailed, somewhat odd warning to vistors of his site because he does use a lot of cursewords in his blog entries. He holds nothing back...he does seem to have something against Hulkster, though.

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/2008/01/23/dead-long-before-28/

He doesn't separate himself from his character? Are you telling me he told Rocky's agent or whoever it was that he was going to "assume control of his plane and crash it down to the ground while traveling to Wrestle Mania"? Did he snort and let out a loud exhale like he did in every one of his WWF interviews? If his entrance music started playing, would he have sprinted around the room as fast as he could? If he's anything like his character still, he WOULDN'T have an extensive vocabulary, because the Ultimate Warrior gave the most jumbled, incoherent interviews and speeches in the history of the WWF.

The funny thing is you wrote all that in an effort to make some outrageous scenario. The problem is that with the Ultimate Warrior, it's actually all plausible.

He legally changed his name to Warrior.

Look at the blog on his web-site: http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/

Look at the video in this thread.

The funny thing is you wrote all that in an effort to make some outrageous scenario. The problem is that with the Ultimate Warrior, it's actually all plausible.

He legally changed his name to Warrior.

Look at the blog on his web-site: http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/

Look at the video in this thread.

I'm sorry, but he does not do anything I just described. It is NOT plausible. Your argument is based off the fact that he changed his legal name to "Warrior", that's it. And while it's weird, it's not enough to describe someone's complete personality. He does NOT act like he did in the WWF. :laugh: The UW was completely and outrageously out of contrrroooollllllll!

The Ultimate Warrior gives wrestling a bad name, seriously.

Who legally changes their name to "Warrior" anyway?

Yeah, he gives wrestling a bad name. That is hilarious. Out of all the things that could give wrestling a bad name - steroids, death, sex, extreme portrayal of violence, ect...a guy changing his name is going to give it a "bad name". Maybe someone should find the reason he kept his name that way. I seriously doubt he'll say, "because the space ship carrying the warrior blood shall spill forever on all who dare to take the warrior spirit away from the gods."

It seems like this should be taken to the tailgate...

Archived