Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Dan Snyder Approval Rating

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Consider that Snyder claims to have turned over a new leaf, that he learned a lot about running the team, etc. Since that time there have been no results fro him to be judged by. How can you decide if he is doing a good job? Good job of what? there are no results of anything yet.

It could be that he hasn't hired a coach because not all of the possible candidates are even available to interview yet. Sounds more like patience than knee jerk decisions like in the past. Three years from now waiting 3 weeks to hire a coach won't seem like such a horrible transgression. Think of the other teams that hired coaches recently, Miami, Atlanta, and Baltimore....were any of the guys they hired even remotely on the Redskins radar? I think not....so it isn't like Snyder is letting all of the good candidates slip past the Skins.

He should have hired GW already?...only if you are sure he is the guy. I'm not convinced that he is, here is why....The GW defense is good more than bad but has a glaring lack of a pass rush, all of his defenses have. Pass rush is more important to stopping a prolific passing team a good secondary. GW likes to build from the secondary. Why have the Skins drafted DBs within the top 10 picks every year that they have a 1st round pick? trying to build from the back. Many people thought that the SKins had the best secondary in the league this year, that secondary was thrashed by the Pats to the tune of 52 points. To me that says the pass rush is more important to defending the pass than the secondary. Want more proof? Who has been the best at stopping the Pats this year? The Giants, who have an awesome pass rush with a decent secondary. With the NFL moving more and more into the realm of "Passing to set up the run", I think Snyder knows this and and is moving forward accordingly. Zorn is the West coast type Offense guy which uses the pass to setup the run. Spagnuola from the Giants, or anyone besides GW, can develop a scheme to put pressure on QBs.

The teams that get the most sacks every year are statistically drafting at the bottom of the rounds and making the playoffs, the opposite is true as well, the teams that do not get the sacks consistently draft high and not make the playoffs. Remember what I said earlier. The Skins have had a top 10 draft choice in 3 of the last 4 drafts...consistently bad, consistently no pass rush. The one year that they did not draft in the top 10, they made it to the playoffs and that is also the one year where they were not in the bottom of the league in sack production.

Seattle's pass rush is what knocked the Skins out the playoffs this year.

To me, Snyder thinks GW is not the guy. If he thinks GW is not the guy then what would you expect him to do right now? Hire a HC, when someone like Spags is still a possibility? Why not let GW go now? The possibility exists that Snyder won't be able to get Spags and if you already let GW go then you are stuck. GW is under contract...you have him in place, letting him go now before you have the answer is a bad move.

Well, in my opinion, the facts are clearly out there. It's the performance of this team and organization. I give a Snyder an "A" for the business side and a "D" for the football side (and the only reason he gets a "D" and not an "F" is because he brought Joe Gibbs back). :2cents:

PLEASE! Don't break my thread, I'm afraid the landing might hurt.:laugh:

I find it interesting that the results for Dan Snyder are very similar to the results for the entire front office (the other thread with a poll). Is the front office taking on Snyder's personality, or is Snyder being consumed by those around him and taking the blame?

Posting from my Crackberry... No I'm not obsessed... I'm not sure the Zamboni is going to hide the bodies this time. We see their faces thru the ice. All the emotion of the season has turned ugly on the little dictator. Now everyone hates him. Oh well, guess that comes with the territory. He could have been a hero. How stupid does one have to be?

Snyder Is An Idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Have Learned Nothing From Joe Gibbs Please Sell The Franchise And Leave Dc With A Bag Over Your Head!!!

Snyder Is An Idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Have Learned Nothing From Joe Gibbs Please Sell The Franchise And Leave Dc With A Bag Over Your Head!!!

paper or plastic? :silly:

Archived