Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Dan Snyder Approval Rating

robotfire

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Dan Snyder is the sh*ttiest owner in the history of pro sports. Why would you bring in a West Coast offense to set us back three years? Gosh I would love to punch that m*therf*cker between the eyes.

Very well-articulated defense of your position. Posts like yours make me ashamed to be a Redskins fan.

I continuously read on this board about the grave sin of being redundant with thread-starting (or, Heaven forbid, you'll be NNT'd), yet posts like the one quoted above flourish. I sure hope no one from Snyder's or Cerrato's family ever stops in to read.

As a life long fan, I am absolutely disguested by the current state of the team. The most angering thing about it was I didnt feel that way as they walked off the field in defeat in Seattle. They had created a team with heart, love, stength and solidarity and in three weeks Snyderatto killed it. Awful.

This guy is the worst, most amateurish owner in league history. His track record of prematurely firing head coaches and hiring coaches who want to pitch and catch in the NFC east is well documented. He then adds more to that track record by dismantling a coaching staff that a HOF coach assembled after this owner was the one who lured him out of retirement.

So we don't have a coach yet, we will. Honestly, people need to get off thier soap box and stop whining about EVERYTHING.............support your owner, support your team, once a coach is announced some people will like it and some won't, fact of life. But to moan about everything. "we don't have a coach"...."hire Williams"....."Snyder is too young to be rich"....."I don't like Fedex"..............Good grief, alot of people need to find a really tall building with a garbage dumpster to fall into and save us all.

And I guess I'm one of 8 that supports Dan. Go Snyder! make the best possible decision, the fans will be waiting. HTTR!!

Much like you're on your soapbox? :doh: Why should anyone remain "loyal" to this team. Snyder isn't loyal to anyone or anything, with the exceptions being Cerrato and his money. This is like an abusive relationship. We get smacked around by Snyder, but we keep on coming back for more. When is enough enough?

The man is entitled to hire and fire whomever he pleases, but it's the way he choses to go about running his business. You don't treat people the way Snyder has, and the NFL is very much a people business. You don't have a coach hang around for hours after a game only to fire him the next day. You don't leave gallons of melting vanilla ice cream on the desk of your defensive coordinators desk, and you don't go almost 2 weeks without talking to your defensive coach before you decide to fire him. He has left all of his coaching staff twisting in the wind. This is a hostile work environment and I can't imagine who would want to work in these conditions. He's a meddlesome turd of an owner and I've had enough.

Go on back to your abusive relationship if you want. I'm not taking it anymore. I will always be a fan of the team. I love the Redskins, but Snyder is such a POS that I can not support his methods. He deserves nothing but failure...

Archived