Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If There is a "Fassel Press Conference", Can He Sway You?? M.E.T.

CRobi21

Yes, "I'm taking this team to the super bowl and kicking the crap out of the Cowboys along the way."

If he can do that then he'll be my new favorite coach. Until then I'm sticking with my thought that this is a bad idea.

And every one of you that wants to criticize me for this, tell me that you aren't thinking the same thing.

I don't have the energy to take on the raging angry hordes here, but if it is Fassel, he deserves the same chance/support any coach would get. Are we afraid he can't get us back to the Super Bowl? Oh wait. We haven't been to a Super Bowl. Not anytime recently any way.

Funny how all of the 'I'm a Redskin fan for life, win or lose' crap just dissolves away when we're facing the unknown....

He doesn't have to sway me. We'll see what happens on the field if he gets the chance to lead the team. Thats what should determine how we feel about the guy.

NOO!!!!!!!! I highly doubt he will say "I'm here to screw this organization up for the next few years and then be fired, when the Redskins will have to start all over yet again," but the problem is that will more than likely be the on-field performance we get from Fassel "the fossil". I also blame dan for this mockery. I gained respect for him on how he handled the Taylor situation, but he has more than lost it all again. We can only hope that he has a surprise in the works like in 04 (doubt it but always can keep a glimmer of hope)

Probably. But I'm hoping, for our sake, he comes with something more.

I doubt it. He'll say that the NFL gave up on him after his best friend fired him as OC of Baltimore, but visionaries like Dan and Vinny saw past the failure.

They want a puppet they can completely control and he is willing to grab his ankles and oblige.

I'm not angry with Fassel. He'd be stupid to turn down the job offer.

I'm disappointed with Snyder and thought he learned something. He and his racquetball buddy have their personal party back again and can be happy.

Fassel moves the team forward deeper into the playoffs then he's cool. Other wise not. And Snyder, what can you say about him? He's got to be thinking "it's good to be the king".

I'm not angry with Fassel. He'd be stupid to turn down the job offer.

I'm disappointed with Snyder and thought he learned something. He and his racquetball buddy have their personal party back again and can be happy.

I just don't understand why Snyder is so close to Cerrato. All he needs to do is look at the record of the Skins while Cerrato was employed by the Washington Redskins. When Marty fired him, he wasn't hired by anyother team either. Is he oblivious or what.

Archived