Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

980 RUMOR/SPECULATION: Fassel being Hired, Rex Ryan DC (M.E.T.)

Cambl2Moss

I know I'm a lot like Jim Fassel. We're both inept head coaches and our players laugh at us behind our backs. But we're both survivors! And when Jim is patrolling the Redskins' sidelines the next five years I'll be there with him in spirit, guiding him to last-second losses, securing last place finishes, drafting the Michael Westbrooks and Heath Shulers of the 21st century and counsecing Jim on how to lead the Redskins onward, downward, to ruin and oblivion.

Norvitis

Let me get this straight. Gregg doesn't get along with the yesman Vinny, so Gregg is out of a job he deserves. Snyder goes and gives control to Vinny, and Gregg is out on his ass.

Good job Snyder! Everyone else in the NFL thinks that Vinny is a joke and Gregg is an excellent coach, and you pick.........Vinny! Awesome! Good idea.

What an egomaniacal douche-bag. I swear, if this goes down the way its going down, I'm done. I'm done with this franchise till its sold.

**** you Dan Snyder, you meddlesome prick. Keep jabbing Vinny in the hip with your babymaker, and keep running the franchise I love like a McDonalds.

Let me get this straight. Gregg doesn't get along with the yesman Vinny, so Gregg is out of a job he deserves. Snyder goes and gives control to Vinny, and Gregg is out on his ass.

Good job Snyder! Everyone else in the NFL thinks that Vinny is a joke and Gregg is an excellent coach, and you pick.........Vinny! Awesome! Good idea.

What an egomaniacal douche-bag. I swear, if this goes down the way its going down, I'm done. I'm done with this franchise till its sold.

**** you Dan Snyder, you meddlesome prick. Keep jabbing Vinny in the hip with your babymaker, and keep running the franchise I love like a McDonalds.

Don't hold it inside man tell us how you really feel:D

Fassel has been to a super bowl, was coach of the year in 1997. and was instrimental in developing John Elway, Phil Simms, and Kerry Collins into super bowl QBacks. Remember his Giants defeated the then undefeated Denver Broncos in 1998.

I don't think its fair to compare him to Norv, who has never been coach of the year, has never taken a team to the super bowl, and really never accomplished anything as a head coach.

Fossil has a combined winning record as a head coach and that's with a franchise that was fairly cheap with the coin. He might be a good fit for us. My biggest problem with him is he's 58 years old. I don't know if he's going to have the patience for dealing with Dan, and solve all our franchise disfunctionality before retireing.

I agree that this is the worst news possible. It makes no sense. I rather go with a HC who has never been a HC than Fassel. The only good think you hear about Fassel is Elway and Simms but that was so long ago. I pray will do not make this move. This is far worst than signing AA. This is almost as pad as Ritchie Kotite.

Archived