Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Remember when Spurrier quit from the golf course?

CrazyZeb

Spurrier stunk in the NFL but he's an awesome guy. I met him in SC when I went to school there. He's good people............

Really? I heard he's actually an arrogant SOB, but that's just what I heard. The guy always seemed to have this "deer in the headlights" look when he was coaching us, like he had no idea what the heck he was doing.

Really? I heard he's actually an arrogant SOB, but that's just what I heard. The guy always seemed to have this "deer in the headlights" look when he was coaching us, like he had no idea what the heck he was doing.

We need a Spurrier Monday Night lips gif, I'll see if I can find it. :D

Edit: I guess the video will have to do -

LOL, sometimes I think the fans really know better than the owner. I never, ever, ever wanted Spurrier.

A lot of people wanted him. I figured back then that at least our offense would be more exciting. Needless to say that I will probably never be confident with a coach from college again.

A lot of people wanted him. I figured back then that at least our offense would be more exciting. Needless to say that I will probably never be confident with a coach from college again.

yea, it was exciting when we stomped SF in the preseason.

and then the regular season started and it all went down the drain.

He's an asshat.

It's no wonder he took the job at the University of South Carolina. He fits right in.

Anyone that's ever lived in that state can tell you that CLEMSON is the only notable institution there.:D

Add C of C (that's where TorresA goes if I'm not mistaken)

Archived